Hmmm, , , , Off Topic, , , ,

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by cornemuse, Sep 18, 2019.

1. cornemuse

cornemuse

dilbert mouse issues.jpg

cornemuse, Nov 29, 2020
  2. cornemuse

cornemuse

kiss.jpg

cornemuse, Jan 11, 2021
    Elizabeth23 likes this.
  3. cornemuse

cornemuse

dilbert browsers.jpg

cornemuse, Apr 7, 2021
    cleverscreenname and Elizabeth23 like this.
  4. cornemuse

cornemuse

Yes, and then a 'booster' shot. So wait and see, it'll be yearly covid shots for 'this years' variant, like flu shots! Anynody notice there was'nt a (real) flu season this year?

(tryin' to move the conversation to an 'off topic' thread, , , , ,)

cornemuse, May 7, 2021
    cleverscreenname likes this.
  5. cornemuse

Lockherup

the flu was cured when the bat shit virus landed. No really. In the UK (1) lonely person died of the flu in 2020. When you ask the CV19 hardliners to explain that they usually run away.

At least you recognized that the people who keep talking about depopulation are also the same ones in the vaccine business with the solution waiting.

billy.jpg

Lockherup, May 7, 2021
    cornemuse likes this.
  6. cornemuse

xphelper

The virus keeps mutating, so just how many shots do we need every year? Is it even possible to play "catch up".

Flu viruses have been around spreading, infecting and mutating for donkey years. They have been killing truckloads of people every year (yet the World population still manages to balloon from 1 billion to nearly 8 billion !!! Viruses are part of Nature.) They are not going anywhere. It's preposterous to suggest that politicians can defy Nature via Draconian measures. Politicians do not own the Earth. People have the right to live their own lives.

The country they believe it had originated from has had few died per 1 million. It's not even an epidemic. Coronavirus variants mutate, ok it's a different variant, more contagious, it's hardly surprising.

Somehow we need to find a way to learn to co-exist. Protection has to be on a personal level, people can shield or take whatever precautions (e.g. PPE) they want. With modern technology, it's hard to believe that companies and organisations cannot come up with effective logistics regarding physical distancing.

The lock downs are a worst mistake in human history. It has unnecessarily ruined so many lives ! All lives matter. Covid has become the new religion in town, people are being forced to convert, as if nothing else matters. The quality of life is a lot more important.

What has been happening is incredible. It's more like a pandemic of mass hysteria.

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    xphelper, May 7, 2021
  7. cornemuse

Lockherup

If the seasonal illness could be eradicated or controlled it would have been done already. the reason they don't / can't is because of the mutation, by the time they come up with a vacc and pass testing many seasons will change, that is why flu shot is BS and designed for poor seniors. All you're doing in vaccinating yourself for the previous years. This is the reason they had to invent something which isn't going away, enter CV19 .. which of course doesn't exists but if you were stupid enough to believe in the flu shot you will probably believe in this as well.

Did anyone notice the fake testing for the fake virus went to like 10 in 100,000 in the summner but was back to 3000 per 100,000 by the winter.. sure sounds like a deadly virus, why didn't we lock the world in Aug 2020 and eradicate it for good.

Lockherup, May 8, 2021
  8. cornemuse

Elizabeth23

just a side note on covid testing, some friends of mine went north to visit family and while they were there some free testing was available for covid. they decided to be tested, went there and waited and waited and after awhile just left, came back home after their vacation and lo and behold in the mail was a letter saying that they had tested positive and they had NOT been tested!! :)

Elizabeth23, May 8, 2021
  9. cornemuse

cornemuse

Sounds about right, , , ,

cornemuse, May 9, 2021
  10. cornemuse

Lockherup

I've heard that one before. I also know of grannies that skipped a test or procedure and never went to the hospital and still tested positive. There is a certain amount of false positives buit in to this event, not just the science but the administrative as well. If you don't consider this as evidence of a fraud and it just an oopsie then how can we possibly trust a health service or government that can't perform basic administrative tasks.

Lockherup, May 9, 2021
  11. cornemuse

Lockherup

From now on I will only use JPEG to do all my science and research. I won't even accept a GIF because it can be manipulated. Think of GIF 89A .

overlords.png

Lockherup, May 9, 2021
  12. cornemuse

red Guest

on this cv 19 side affects which they dont tell you about ,my daughter in law is a phlebotomist at 1 of our main hospitals , there are peeps on here rounds who have had strokes loss of use of legs, (3 weeks the longest so far) migraine attacks, and this is all down to the jab,not had it myself and not been stuck in like most peeps have , now 1 daughter in law ,was sent home from work thinking she had it 2 days later was back at work and given the jab, then had to have a week of through side affects, over here there is a mixed reaction to jab we over 60s can have the 1 that gives us blood clots every one under can choose which to have talk about killling us old uns off 1st
    dont believe all you here and read most is misguiding :)

red, May 10, 2021
  13. cornemuse

Elizabeth23

just hoping that "the jab" is not going to be made mandatory, I will have to take to the hills, :)

Elizabeth23, May 11, 2021
  14. cornemuse

Lockherup

Check out the look on this smug punk's face and tell me if you think he's really being vaccinated. Bibi is a nuclear arms salesman and a genius, he would never.

bibi9.png

Lockherup, May 11, 2021
  15. cornemuse

Samir

Booster will be here by Aug-Sept. I have a relative in the medical field who has to stay on top of this stuff.

I haven't had a flu shot except on occasion when it put me in the hospital because it mimicked meningitis. That being said, I will be getting the booster for covid even though I'm probably completely immune with all the exposure I've had to the covid carrying public who gives 2 Fs who they kill...

Samir, May 30, 2021
  16. cornemuse

Samir

Tell you what--move to a place where you and the other 'quality of life' people can roam around free and spread this to each other until all of you die off or become immune. I have no problem with that at all--your life, your choice.

It sounds like a great solution because for the rest of us where 2-3 years isn't going to even be a speed bump in the scheme of our long lives, and we get this situation and the necessary steps and are willing to have the discipline to do what it takes to just prevent deaths until the usual 3 years for a pandemic pan out. If you need to go live your life, do it, but just stay away from the rest of us on some island with no transportation or connection to the rest of the world, and take all those that are like you with you.

Samir, May 30, 2021
  17. cornemuse

Samir

Boy you are really going to get it when you get older, if you even live that long. You have no respect for anyone including seniors. Wait until this current crop of people like you turn on you--then you will feel the pain 1000x more than you can imagine.

Samir, May 30, 2021
  18. cornemuse

cornemuse

so dangerous.jpg

cornemuse, May 30, 2021
  19. cornemuse

Samir

[​IMG]

Samir, May 31, 2021
  20. cornemuse

Lockherup

We did move to that place and set up a republic based on freedoms, it worked so well that half the world is fighting to get here. reality check, you're the imposter. If you want to live 3 years of your life at home alone move to a communist country.

Lockherup, Jun 1, 2021
    Elizabeth23 likes this.
Ask a Question