Hmmm, , , , Off Topic, , , ,

What about the Coronavirus where you guys are living ? Is it going crazy ? In France it is right now..!

Commie Commissar Newsom has California in lockdown. Pretty much Martial Law, without the Uzi-toting thugs on every street corner, and ID check-posts in every neighborhood. Small businesses are dying. The computer shop I used for years to modify each computer I bought is OOB, and one of my credit unions has shut down its local branch. Streets are pretty much deserted, lines of like fifty people to just get in the door of Trader Joe or other supermarkets, and hoarders that have already bought all the stuff you waited in line to get. People cannot go to their jobs, so cannot pay the rent. Total madness. A mountain made into a molehill by the propaganda outlets (er...I mean our wonderful MSM), reminiscent of Welles radio broadcast:
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...io-broadcast-was-magnificent-fluke-180955180/
There does seem to be some resistance starting. I went to Safeway yesterday. More people out on the street, over half were not wearing surgical masks, and no idiots wearing gas masks. No line to get in the door, long line to the checker, and the hoarders seem to be hoarding less (I even managed to buy a couple gallons of distilled water and some sugar and salt). I think protests and civil disobedience is maybe coming. Probably what it will take to end the leftist mayors and governors political agenda. Douglass said it best:
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

p32d1588117992.png

>
> Why seniors never change their password
>
> WINDOWS:
>
> Please enter your new password.
>
> USER :
> Cabbage
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.
>
> USER:
> Boiled cabbage
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.
>
> USER:
> 1 boiled cabbage
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces
>
> USER:
> 50damnboiledcabbages
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character
>
> USER:
> 50DAMNboiledcabbages
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.
>
> USER:
> 50damnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveM eAccessNow !
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.
>
> USER:
> ReallyPissedOff50DamnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAss IfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow
>
> WINDOWS:
> Sorry, that password is already in use.
>
>
>

Thanks Liz, , ,

See! We need a humor/funny thread here, with all thats goin' on in the world, we need a place where we can lighten up. Lets do it here, not too risque, audacious ok!!

Everybody!!

Ist post in a week here!
We need to utilize this site, one of the last great bastions of XP!
Maybe start a *Humor* thread?

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" "For a photo op, , , ,"

I had thought it might be me, I sent a msg to IAN that maybe there was something wrong with the forum, but it is just that nobody was writing any questions, :)

Back