Hmmm, , , , Off Topic, , , ,

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by cornemuse, Sep 18, 2019.

1. cornemuse

Samir

The world is fighting to get here to manipulate dumbasses like yourself. I was born in the USA MF, so you're barking up the wrong tree.

Your freedoms end when they harm someone else--that's a fact. And while it is still debatable in legal circles, there is cause of action against someone who harms someone else via purposely transmitting a deadly disease. The case law will deal with this in the coming years, but the intent is clear--you're crossing the line when you harm someone else with your reckless behavior. And if you were a decent citizen, you would know this. A troll doesn't...

Samir, Jun 1, 2021
  2. cornemuse

cornemuse

Lets not get this thread locked too, , , , ,

cornemuse, Jun 1, 2021
    Elizabeth23 likes this.
  3. cornemuse

Ian Administrator

Let's keep this forum free of covid 19 / conspiracy talk please, we're primarily about Windows XP and there's no need for things to take such a nasty turn. Recent posts on this site have really ruined the feel of the forum. If things continue to go off topic, I'll have to take further action which I would much rather not have to do.

Ian, Jun 1, 2021
  4. cornemuse

Lockherup

I'm not barking up any tree, just saying if you want to tell people to stay home for 3 years you might want recognize where you are instead of telling others to move. Your legal review of reckless transmission would apply well to a STD. Because you're jumpy and all over the place and a bit of a retard I'm not interested in arguing with you. You had a chance to be normal and ask or say anything but you couldn't and got offended and acted like a fool so have a nice day and try spinning your fidget the other way.

please don't go into this any furter, you confuse everything, very inexperienced and weak. I don't think you could ever solve a problem outside of IT.

Lockherup, Jun 4, 2021
  5. cornemuse

Lockherup

The posts of Samir ruined the forum not covid conspiracy. maybe you missed the part about dumbass, MF, troll, 1000x pain, mass deaths pulling up old posts just to disagree and harrass and other stupid things. that's disturbing and abusive and you're worried about covid conspiracy. we were having a good time exchanging pictures and experiences and I don't think anyone is being harmed by finding a post in off topic they may not agree with politically or medically.

Lockherup, Jun 4, 2021
    xphelper and Janice like this.
  6. cornemuse

Computer semi-expert

Can we at least stop slamming each other and try to get along?

Computer semi-expert, Jun 8, 2021
  7. cornemuse

Ian Administrator

I've politely warned people on here in a couple of threads, giving everyone a chance to drop it - but now you're calling members retards. This forum isn't the place for this behaviour!

Ian, Jun 10, 2021
    TMTGTR and Samir like this.
  8. cornemuse

red Guest

right then today i got android and windows running on a dell laptop :) was win 8 got it of a friend with no charger but had i myself, any how i need android for the medical side of life,not for anything else so i came across a program tat installs itself on the drive or where ever you want to save it and blow me it worked fist time, phoenixos either 32 or 64 i need 64 bit, and an old un like me can get it to work ,wonders will never cease just thought some peeps may need same thing, just have to change to english on front page rest is easy will need to update play store and browser but aint no hard ship
    good luck enjoy the day

red, Jun 12, 2021
    Samir likes this.
  9. cornemuse

red Guest

lol have it from the butchers every day along with sausage eggs lamb chops pork belly last me and the wife 2 days then have to resupply :)
    love fresh food :)

red, Jun 17, 2021
  10. cornemuse

red Guest

update on the laptop

been using it now for about a week :) alls good, got rid of win 7 so now only android, make a few mistakes, but never had an android based unit before not even phone ,so think im doing good, there a few things i need to get better at ie apps, and as its an old lap top no touch, so runs with mouse, good thing no updates every day or nags to update from ms, down side is adds ,seems all aps come with adds in em,do not know how to stop them yet,maybe some one here can help
    long live xp:)

red, Jun 17, 2021
    Samir and Elizabeth23 like this.
  11. cornemuse

cornemuse

Anyone ever have this issue? Those little 'tabs' that pop up when you install ram modules, & you (me anyway) need to push them the rest of the way into the slots on the modules. Well with this computer they keep (the tabs) popping out/back & the comp no longer 'sees' that memory.
    Yesterday I had to open the case & re-set them, again. Oh yes same issue with the sata conns too, but not as often.

-c-

cornemuse, Jul 10, 2021
    cleverscreenname likes this.
  12. cornemuse

Elizabeth23

I cannot see how they are unseating themselves as the lock generally will lock, I have not had this problem and my research so far shows that the modules might not be seated properly or that they are not the right part for your pc or that they might be damaged (module or slot), but if you can get them to lock by themselves while pushing in the module, those problems would not apply, will do some more research.

is it a laptop or a tower?
    on the laptop one solution was to use a guitar pick or maybe some thin something to press on the stick once the cover is replaced over the modules.

Elizabeth23, Jul 10, 2021
  13. cornemuse

cornemuse

Old desktop.
    Only have this issue with this one computer.
    I know its time, comp starts to vibrate & gets very noisy!

I have the identical same mobo in another computer, never had this issue.

cornemuse, Jul 11, 2021
  14. cornemuse

cornemuse

BTW, How was your vacation, Liz?

cornemuse, Jul 11, 2021
  15. cornemuse

Janice

I had this problem some time ago with a desk top. Opened up and found it needed a thorough cleaning, particularly the cooling fan which was covered in dust. After a good cleaning the noise and vibration disapeared.

Janice, Jul 11, 2021
    cleverscreenname and Samir like this.
  16. cornemuse

red Guest

use a vacuum and a clean paint brush works wonders at getting in all the hard to reach parts including heat sinks and fans :)

red, Aug 10, 2021
    cleverscreenname and Samir like this.
  17. cornemuse

Samir

I actually keep two different types of 1/2" paint brushes in my 'computer toolkit'. :) Works awesome for just generally dusting stuff off.

Samir, Aug 11, 2021
  18. cornemuse

dAlek

[​IMG]

dAlek, Aug 25, 2021
  19. cornemuse

Samir

20. cornemuse

ClippyBeer

Which version of Android are you running on your PC? I tried Android 7 x86 last year and was very disappointed. 95% of Android apps are made for ARM CPU. Very few Android apps have x86 versions - All I could get working was all the Google apps (GMail, Youtube, Chrome) and Firefox because they have x86 versions. Everything else wouldn't work or would force close. No Netflix or games.

ClippyBeer, Aug 26, 2021
    cleverscreenname likes this.
Ask a Question