General Update and Protection

I'm new to this forum, I have an old laptop with XP on it that have to keep because of an old Austin Rover parts catalogue will only run on XP. I want to try and get the latest most up to date XP I can lay my hands on, is there a legacy or retro site where I could do that. Also what anti-virus programs are out there I could get that work with early XPs ?

Any help and/or advice most welcome.

Greetings
Chris

Hey! thanks for that, you've saved me trawling through all the files ;-) I'll get on it 1st thing in the morning.
Already installed the Maypal browser this afternoon whilst getting that info from elsewhere.
:)
Chris

Another thing to look into is the xp steadystate add-on since you basically will only be using this laptop for that parts system. You can lock it down and set up remote desktop and then not have to touch it again just accessing it via rdp. :)

Another thing to look into is the xp steadystate add-on since you basically will only be using this laptop for that parts system. You can lock it down and set up remote desktop and then not have to touch it again just accessing it via rdp. :)

Thanks for that, I'll check that out :)

Back