Funny DETOX News

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by msfntor, Dec 14, 2022.

1. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Kilauea volcano on Hawaii's Big Island
    [​IMG]
    Stars shine above as a plume rises from the Halemaumau crater, illuminated by glow from the crater's lava lake, within the Kilauea volcano summit at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on May 9, 2018 in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii. MARIO TAMA / GETTY IMAGES

msfntor, Jan 5, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  2. msfntor

msfntor Guest

msfntor, Jan 5, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  3. msfntor

legacyfan

legacyfan, Jan 5, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  4. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Scientists Just Found The Tomb Of Egyptian God Osiris Next To The River Nile

Scientists Terrifying New Discovery In Egypt That Changes Everything!

msfntor, Jan 5, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  5. msfntor

msfntor Guest

What did British Researchers find INSIDE and UNDER the Egyptian Pyramids?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2023
    msfntor, Jan 5, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  6. msfntor

msfntor Guest

BINARY DREAMS: How A.I. Sees the Universe
    [​IMG]
    melodysheep

What happens when machines begin to question their origins? In this short film created with generative art, we explore how artificial intelligence sees the universe, its creators, and its potential futures. I believe the emergence of artistic A.I. has touched off a new era for art that could be as profound as the first cave paintings, 50,000 years ago. If these artistic capabilities are possible after only a few decades of A.I., research, what will the next 50,000 years hold? What will we become? Crafted by Melodysheep in collaboration with artificial intelligence.

msfntor, Jan 5, 2023
  7. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2023
    msfntor, Jan 6, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  8. msfntor

msfntor Guest

No matter where you are, it's pretty much the same scene everywhere you look... And that's insane!
    Your daily dose of natural disasters and amazing phenomena for January 6, 2023...
    [​IMG]
    Strange Sounds
    4 hr ago
    [​IMG]
    Telescreens are now conveniently pocket sized… Yes, I am talking about the telescreens in George Orwell's "1984": https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telescreen. Normal now means control, stimulation and entertainment 24/7/365…

Quote from wiki page: "Telescreens are devices that operate simultaneously as televisions, security cameras, and microphones. They are featured in George Orwell's dystopian 1949 novel Nineteen Eighty-Four as well as all film adaptations of the novel. In the novel and its adaptations, telescreens are used by the ruling Party in the totalitarian fictional State of Oceania to keep its subjects under constant surveillance, thus eliminating the chance of secret conspiracies against Oceania.

The concept of telescreen has been discussed as a metaphor or allegory for the loss of privacy in totalitarian states, as well as in the modern era in the context of Internet- or celluar-based devices that allow people to collect audiovisual data, often without their explicit will or knowledge."

Well, at least at this time it was a newspaper…

[​IMG]
    Of course, it’s good to stay informed, but don’t spend too much time on these mind-controlled social media apps…

Here: https://strangesounds.substack.com/p/no-matter-where-you-are-its-pretty

msfntor, Jan 6, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  9. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2023
    msfntor, Jan 7, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  10. msfntor

msfntor Guest

[​IMG]

"I'm sure you all know about chickens? But did you know, there is a breed of chicken that at first glance is creepy because its thighs are as big as a human wrist, and the price is sky high, fluctuating from 100- 120 yuan/kg (about 350,000-400,000 VND). In particular, two large chicken feet can be sold for up to 1,700 yuan (about 5 million VND)," a Chinese internet user shared. about the special breed of chicken from Vietnam on a famous forum in China.
    Dong Tao chicken is praised by Chinese people "I'm sure you all know about chickens? But did you know, there is a breed of chicken that at first glance is creepy because its thighs are as big as a human wrist, the price is sky high, fluctuates 100- 120 yuan/kg (about 350,000-400,000 VND). In particular, two large chicken feet can be sold for up to 1,700 yuan (about 5 million VND)," a Chinese internet user shared. about the special breed of chicken from Vietnam on a famous forum in China. And the famous chicken breed that the Chinese mentioned in the above story is no stranger to us Vietnamese. That is Dong Tao chicken. This person further described, the feet of Dong Tao chickens are very strange, both big and rough, looking like they are deformed: "The feet of this chicken breed are thickly covered with skin tags, very scary". Another Chinese netizen shared, Dong Tao chicken feet are one of the largest chicken feet in the world, its legs can weigh up to 1 kg.

Dong Tao chickens are quite high in demand. In the year 2013, Ho Chi Minh City’s farmer did not agree to sell his pair of chickens for less than VND50 millions, which is USD2500! Quite cool, isn’t it? I bet you are sarcastically smiling right now because you would never agree to pay this much for chicken, but those who have tasted the meat of this beauty agree to pay everything that they own!

Here: https://www.tridge.com/news/vietnam-owns-endemic-and-rare-chicken-breeds-chine
    ..and here: https://www.mindblowing-facts.org/2018/07/dong-tao-chicken/

msfntor, Jan 7, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  11. msfntor

msfntor Guest

msfntor, Jan 7, 2023
    xperceniol likes this.
  12. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Swans only have one partner for their whole life and if their partner dies they could pass away from broken heart
    [​IMG]
    image : wikimedia
    Swans have only one partner for their entire life. If their partner dies, they could in fact die of heartbreak.

Relationships have always been an integral part in the life of human beings. A person comes to be in a number of relationships in his life; like, a relationship with parents and relationship with loved ones. However, not just human beings are engaged in sharing their love and relationships; but even some other living things share such relationships as well, which the human beings cannot even dream of.

Swans are the creatures which have only one partner for their entire life. They mate with the same partner till the bond is broken either because of death or if any partner is preyed. They are purely the symbol of true love.

The scientists from Slimbridge found that swans, the members of monogamous species could pass away from a broken heart if their partner dies and they don’t find any other partner unless they are widowed. In a study made on swans, it was found that they get another partner after some time of their being widowed or they mourn the death of their partner.
    Not only this, swans being the most loving creatures are the most aggressive too. They take really good care of their eggs and young ones. In 2001, a man in Ireland had his leg broken by a swan when he was trying to provoke it.

The world has become modern; all the people moving around the face of the world find it difficult to make time for their loved ones, which is the major cause of separation. However, relationships like that of swans are found one in a hundred or thousand. The swans can teach us a lesson to live a life with love!

Here: https://www.mindblowing-facts.org/2...-dies-they-could-pass-away-from-broken-heart/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2023
    msfntor, Jan 7, 2023
  13. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Jesus Christ Lizard | National Geographic

You'll NEVER guess how I caught this lizard!

msfntor, Jan 7, 2023
  14. msfntor

xperceniol

OMG - This is so beautiful to see/read ... thank so much :)

xperceniol, Jan 9, 2023
  15. msfntor

xperceniol

Will check this out one night, I have pretty vivid nightmares I deal with that are almost flashbacks. Will give this a try.

xperceniol, Jan 9, 2023
  16. msfntor

legacyfan

Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.- Leonardo da Vinci (thought this would be good here)

legacyfan, Jan 9, 2023
    msfntor likes this.
  17. msfntor

msfntor Guest

It is very beautiful, glad to have known this lovely trought, put this below your posts, if you want...

msfntor, Jan 9, 2023
  18. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Pregnant Joker Holds Bank Hostage Until Someone Brings Him Pickles And Ice Cream
    ENTERTAINMENT·Jan 9, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
    [​IMG]
    GOTHAM CITY — Fear gripped the city today as a maniacal villain once again put innocent dozens of citizens' lives at risk as the Joker (who is reportedly pregnant) and his gang of homicidal clowns held the First National Bank of Gotham City hostage until his unusual demands were met.

"In this city, it's only a matter of time before some nutjob does something insane," said Gotham City Police Commissioner James Gordon at a press briefing after the bank siege began. "The Joker has always been unpredictable, but now that he's pregnant, who knows what type of carnage we should expect."

Rather than the usual ransom demands for money or to have the Batman publicly reveal his true identity, the Joker was reportedly requesting to have someone bring him pickles and ice cream to satisfy his pregnancy cravings.

"Who cares about money when what I really want is something salty — but not too salty — with a little bit of sweetness, but I'm not really sure what," the Clown Prince of Crime said in a video sent to the police. "I'm not really sure what I want. Maybe a massage. I keep feeling nauseous and my back and my feet are killing me. Ha ha ha! HEE HEE HEEEEE!"

At publishing time, the tense situation was still ongoing, as rumors spread that Commissioner Gordon had sent the Batman on an urgent mission to obtain a half gallon of a very specific flavor of ice cream that was not available at most stores.

Here: https://babylonbee.com/news/pregnan...ntil-someone-brings-him-pickles-and-ice-cream
    - hahaha LOL!...

msfntor, Jan 9, 2023
  19. msfntor

msfntor Guest

msfntor, Jan 9, 2023
  20. msfntor

msfntor Guest

msfntor, Jan 9, 2023
    legacyfan likes this.
Ask a Question