360 Extreme Explorer (Chrome 69 for Windows XP)

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by ClippyBeer, Jan 23, 2022.

1. ClippyBeer

xperceniol

Actually, rather than remove the jisu file altogether, copy and paste somewhere for safe keeping, then right click on the jisu file and edit with notepad and delete and create empty (fake jisu) file to please the application. If you are using 360 without a loader, you'll need to go through the registry and remove a lot and Humming Own taught me to lock down the reg files.

Still hoping there will be some updates for us, but, sadly, I doubt it and V13.5 appears to be our last hope for this. :(

xperceniol, Jul 10, 2022
    1. Advertisements

2. ClippyBeer

cornemuse

Just rename it! Its still where it belongs. Move it & you will not at some point run across it & wonder "what is this for?" Also, you can quickly create a new doc explaining what & why, , , I do this a lot.

cornemuse, Jul 11, 2022
    xperceniol and Elizabeth23 like this.
    1. Advertisements

3. ClippyBeer

xperceniol

<OT>
    You're right, I have soo many sticky notes posted everywhere and mercy me, I've not a clue what they are for now.
    <OT>

xperceniol, Jul 11, 2022
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question