Windows XP SP3 ISO link?

Hey there..
I'm searching for a legal copy of windows xp (sp3)..
but i couldn't find..
I want the copy without any updates (if available)
Greetings.. :)

We actually can't share links to them here because Microsoft does sometimes crawl this place and the site is trying to avoid C&D letters and copyright problems.

However, you could look online at other sites or maybe see if there is an official digital river link.
I know there have been cases of people contacting Microsoft and them providing an official link, provided you have a product key.

If you have a product key slip, an old saved key or a key on the side of your computer/laptop you could ask Microsoft support and provide the key. They SOMETIMES will give you a download link. I've heard of it done a few times.

Obtaining Windows XP through the Internet without buying it is not legal: the product key you may have is only licenced for use by the copy you purchased, whether it was from a retail, OEM or other means.

Try what towgers suggested if you want to legally obtain a download.

I asked for you. Microsoft apparently stopped providing download links for XP last year for everyone including those of which have legal keys and there are no digital river links either.

So as of this moment the only legal way to obtain XP is through second hand sellers (Ebay/Amazon).
Or maybe Mikes suggestion.

Back