Newest windows XP version ?

Discussion in 'Windows XP Installation and Setup' started by peyote, Mar 27, 2017.

1. peyote

peyote

Hey guys i've plan to install windows xp on my machine but i need to know what is the newest version of windows xp or the last build came out ?
    If possible i also need site to download the ISO. Thanks in advance.

peyote, Mar 27, 2017
  2. peyote

Elizabeth23

you will not find anywhere that you can download the iso for windows xp sp3, you might if you are a subscribed member of Technet, find a download.

microsoft does offer a free floppy disk install but not too many have any floppy disks anymore. :)

you could maybe purchase an install cd from ebay, but i would be leery of such unless it was a bona fide install cd.

https://www.google.com/#q=download+xp+iso&*

or you could look through the sites at the above search page.

Elizabeth23, Mar 27, 2017
  3. peyote

Mike_Walsh

I could give you a link to one right now.....but I'm not allowed to.

If I do, the site's admin will block me straight away, and will delete the post. You can't blame Ian for this; he doesn't (understandably) want M$ coming down on him like a ton of bricks. They trawl sites like this one on a regular basis, checking for infringements.

However, I can give you my e-mail addy if you PM me. You can then e-mail me, and I can let you have the link; it will be away from the site, and Ian will be happy. I don't want to 'rock the boat'!

It's one that I've used myself in the past, and it worked fine for me for over 18 months.

Mike. ;)

Mike_Walsh, Apr 2, 2017
  4. peyote

RoseyDreamy

Look for Embedded POSReady 2009. It's basically XP SP3 with a different theme and will be supported with updates until 2019.

RoseyDreamy, Apr 8, 2017
Ask a Question