Video Gaming General

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Termingamer2-JD, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Termingamer2-JD

eatup

Disagree. SMB3 has "secrets" on every level. But their not required to complete the quest = less stress = more fun. And don't tell me Dixie twirling her hair like a helicopter blade to float down is more "fun" than racoon Mario, who can twirl his tail to whack enemies, use it to float down, and fly!

eatup, Oct 18, 2015
  2. Termingamer2-JD

eatup

(Of course, we all know the IGN top 100 list is bogus. Anything that doesn't list StarFox (SNES) as the #1 game of all time simply doesn't jibe with me.

And here's the proof: Ppl actually made a tribute to this masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XAJEDJJ_Bo

Starfox/Arwing can do everything Mario can do plus blow them up with a smart bomb!)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    eatup, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Termingamer2-JD

Termingamer2-JD

Well, Raccoon Mario is more fun. But the characters aren't as developed as in the DKC series to me.

I don't feel like causing an argument though, because both games are pretty fun, but for some reason I prefer the DKC series probably because it doesn't use the same story formula and has more developed characters.

*Termingamer unfortunately dies, again*

Termingamer2-JD, Oct 18, 2015
  4. Termingamer2-JD

eatup

Everyone has different tastes. I've always preferred games developed by a Japanese studio, which is why I don't find any appeal in games like Star Wars: Battlefront, while games like StarFox Zero has me all hyped up... But to each his own...

eatup, Oct 18, 2015
  5. Termingamer2-JD

Termingamer2-JD

(Anyway the post is a lie! I like Dixie Kong's twirling thing just as much, I don't prefer either, really, because Raccoon Mario's tail swing has a similar thing in DKC2)

And IGN is stupid, I mostly like to see what actual people think and not a large corporation.

Interesting to see how you like games to be from Japanese devs, though. Indeed they push out a lot of quality material, and they hate PC gaming (I'm pretty sure they do, and they much prefer console gaming which is a good thing).

Termingamer2-JD, Oct 18, 2015
  6. Termingamer2-JD

xperceniol

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
    xperceniol, Dec 15, 2022
  7. Termingamer2-JD

legacyfan

has anyone played rollercoaster tycoon? Its one of my favorites the pixel look and the way it plays just feels a lot like the end of the 90s and early 2000s pure nostalgia!

legacyfan, Dec 19, 2022
  8. Termingamer2-JD

xperceniol

^Yeeeees :D

xperceniol, Dec 19, 2022
  9. Termingamer2-JD

BOBAH1

BOBAH1, Jun 30, 2023
Ask a Question