usb and lan drivers for intel d865glc

good luck, :)

I have been trying to log in for the last half hour all I can do is this thread!!

went to send a private message and got sent to log in even though I am logged in but only right here, Oh well will wait to see what the intel search comes up with.

the internet here is stuffed up. only one computer has internet access. the router i use for connecting the wireless on this pc and wireless on laptop which is connected to tv so i can watch movies on tv off the pc. so internet doesnt work on that computer. i cant even use the 3g USB tethering off my phone on the pc cos it has no USB drivers
oh god im so helplessly screwed

what i might do tomorrow is go down to jb hifi or officeworks and see if they have any routers that i can put my 3g sim in to use that for a while. will come in handy quiet a lot actually. hope their not too expensive

I am too tired to think right now been up 23 hours and just getting ready to hit the sack. will check back with you tomorrow, sorry, I just cannot keep my eyes open any more.

I still believe that you should just go to driver identifier or one of those sites and buy there package of Optima drivers, I have searched right along with you and have not found any for free. :(

I worked everything out. With my win7 PC when I connect that to the router via wireless and I can share drives I can access USB devices via my winxp PC thorugh network so all is good now. The kb and mouse run off ps/2 connectors so everything's sorted. Thanks for help.

Back