Leadership Transition Announcement

AlexReflector

Administrator
Hello XPForums Community,

I am reaching out to share an important update regarding our forum’s administration. Ian, a long-standing administrator who has managed these forums with great care and enthusiasm, has decided to step down due to new commitments. He officially passed the administrative baton to me, @AlexReflector, in December 2023.

We are immensely grateful to Ian for his leadership and dedication over the years. He will continue to be a valued member of this forum, and we look forward to his ongoing contributions.

Additionally, I am pleased to announce that @ClippyBeer has joined the team as a new moderator. ClippyBeer brings a fresh perspective and enthusiasm to our moderator team, and I'm excited about the contributions they will make.

Thank you for your attention and support as we transition under new management. We remain committed to maintaining the high standards of our community and keeping it a welcoming and informative place for all things Windows XP. If anyone else is interested in joining our moderation team, please feel free to reach out to us.

Best regards, Alex - Admin & Owner XPForums

Thank you @AlexReflector and welcome aboard. Many of us here were wondering about Ian's status and the future of this forum. I personally haven't logged in since March since it seemed we were left rudderless but it's good to have finally have someone at the helm. I will do my best to ensure conversations are kept lively and on-topic.

Thanks. This forum was in dire need of a moderator since December so I volunteered to weed out the toxic posts.

I am pleased to announce that @ClippyBeer has joined the team as a new moderator.

Your new mod is a whiny snowflake who's gonna turn your place into an echo chamber and make it from low-traffic to non-existent.

You're pretty brave for someone hiding behind a keyboard. There are other sites that share your point of view 4chan/8chan/Neonazi sites etc. XPForums is not one of them.

I see that was @Se7en's last post and log in date, lol did you ban him? As I'm genuinely curious what he has against Clippy. I've read most of his posts and seen nothing emotional.

I've read most of his posts and seen nothing emotional.

You might have missed a few.

https://www.xpforums.com/threads/lo...-leader-bill-gates.934332/page-2#post-3271510

I deleted his other offensive posts and issued a warning. His reply was less than positive and he hasn't logged in since.
Hunter2021 also received 4 warnings for some of is anti western propoganda. Those threads were locked then deleted. He hasn't logged in since but I haven't banned anyone - yet.

I'm pleased to hear your patience! I really meant that I hadn't seen you, Clippy, post anything emotional, so I didn't understand how he developed a dislike for you.

Back