Lock Him up .. Just curious what everyone thinks of dear leader Bill Gates

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Lockherup, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Lockherup

SmilinDoug

There are lots of video's and information on Rumble. I follow lots of channels there and have learned a lot. Several doctors are in video's discussing the "vaccines". Lots of truth IMO. You won't see this on Facebook, Twitter or Youtube because they ban people when they speak the truth. I was banned on Facebook the first week I was on. LOL

SmilinDoug, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Lockherup

TMTGTR

3. Lockherup

Se7en

I am completely supportive of Gate's agenda to depopulate the planet. The less dumb fucks stealing the limited oxygen, the better. His strategy was flawless. How to separate the retards from the free-thinkers? Start a media propaganda campaign to rename the common flu to "covid19" and pressure everyone to get an untested mystery jab that will kill you in a few years.

Who jumps on bandwagons? Retards with shit for brains.

All the free thinkers have rejected the jab, like the one making this post. We will live and inherit the planet. The morons are all dropping dead - the media calls it Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - for apparently no reason. Healthy young athletes in their prime even.

Good riddance to you all. You were a waste of space. And now I will enjoy a higher personal wage.

If there's one thing I do hate about this World Economic Forum agenda, it is that they tried to box me with the rest of these retards and force the vax on me.

For that reason alone, Bill Gates and all his billionaire buddies should be hung, drawn and quartered.

Apparently the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, who knew?

But ridding the world of low-IQ filth is always a net positive and it has my full support.

Se7en, Mar 26, 2024
  4. Lockherup

cornemuse

Whydoncha tell us how you really feel?

cornemuse, Mar 27, 2024
  5. Lockherup

ClippyBeer

I hope you've stockpiled crates of aluminum foil to keep wrapped around your head. It's the only way to protect yourself from the mind control rays the government uses on its satellites towards the populace.

ClippyBeer, Mar 27, 2024
  6. Lockherup

tekkaman

When the "truth" can be spoonfed to us via the corporate media it's hard to know what is the truth unless you do your own balanced research of all sides of the story.

tekkaman, Mar 27, 2024
  7. Lockherup

Se7en

No one will do "research", they will swallow lies like the good little sheep they are. Like how Jim Jones persuaded all his sheep to consume poison, the rich elite persuaded all the sheep to finally do something right for the first time in their worthless lives: kill themselves.

To say it's hard to know the truth is to assume people desire to know the truth. They don't. Otherwise they would've completely boycotted all the mainstream fake news outlets that told them Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. That should've annihilated their credibility and stripped them of their media licenses and all respect from the public.

But the public has no self-respect because they are fucking stupid and beneath shit.

When someone lies to you once, shame on them. They lie to you twice, shame on you.

Se7en, Mar 28, 2024
  8. Lockherup

tekkaman

The thing is you're not going to get anywhere by insulting people. The only thing you can do is present facts like the videos I posted. In the end, they decide what to believe. Some people never change their minds. But I still believe people deserve respect regardless of their beliefs.

tekkaman, Mar 31, 2024
  9. Lockherup

Se7en

Presenting facts does jack shit. If the facts contradict government propaganda, you will be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist and outcasted by the sheep.

The sheep are allergic to facts, they don't want facts and they don't want truth, they want bread and circus.

People who have no self-respect don't deserve anyone's respect. Someone who knocked decades off his lifespan with the vax because he was afraid of a seasonal flu with a 99.97% survival rate is worthy of nothing more than a Darwin award and my blessing from removing himself from the gene pool.

Gates and his buddies deserve a Nobel Prize for the mass culling of this filth.

Se7en, Mar 31, 2024
Ask a Question