Important Web Page Not Working

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by seti-dog, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seti-dog

Lockherup

Well that's sad but yours is more of a personal story than a technical one. Nobody is saying there isn't an illness that helps old people along but that has always been around and it's the play on that which we call a hoax. I had an Aunt that died the same way as your Father one year before the CV19 event which I'm sure would have been called CV19 if the designation was around. she went in the hospital with lung cancer, died 60 days in, not of LC but some long phrase that had the word adema, she basically died of something in the hospital which the doctor called a virus. I would consider it a fraud if someone told me she died of CV19, 2 months in the hospital with a giant mass in your lung is not a virus. she practically died at home, only went in the hospital for an extension but if it was today her death cert would say CV19.

Lockherup, May 4, 2021
  2. seti-dog

Samir

Perhaps it has always been around--but whatever made it spread like this is the change. Hence its official designation as SARS-CoV-2.

And when dealing with human life, the personal is all that matters. The technical can go to hell.

Samir, May 4, 2021
  3. seti-dog

Elizabeth23

human life is too numerous to be personal, it is the nature of the world for plagues to thin out the herd.

Elizabeth23, May 4, 2021
    cornemuse likes this.
  4. seti-dog

Lockherup

Both respiratory illnesses and bad things in hospitals have been around for a while.. but CV19 official story is a bat to human transmission that made it's way from China and all in one mutation become the world's deadliest disease. That is hard to believe although I do admit a miniscule possibilty. I just don't believe that's the actual case given all the evidence against it and little for it and how the billionaries were already in it up to their ears waiting for the event. Then along comes event 201, the drill/simulation and pretty much right after that CV19 appears in China and Italy followed by all the things they had waiting, censorship, vaccinations, elections changes, freedom and rights losses, travel restrictions etc.. When you really find out what's going you have to ask what an illness that kills mostly 80 year olds has to do with all these measures.

I just watched a canadian doctors video and when he overlays the deaths for 2020 and 2021 there is no relation whatsoever, so even if you believe the original CV19 story that is gone as far as deaths go. My guess is at the start of it there were more doctors willing to sign off on covid as the fear and panic was built up but after lawsuits and scrutiny , what a suprise the death line flattens.

Lockherup, May 4, 2021
  5. seti-dog

Lockherup

Here is a good website for the OP if you want to read about the ill effects of vaccinations from all the various countries. Just remember,, whatever idiots Joe Biden, Justin Trudeau and Boris Johnson say, just do the exact opposite and you'll be fine.

"Forty-six nursing home residents who had received their first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s fast-tracked vaccination against COVID-19 at the beginning of January had died by the end of the month, Spanish media have reported."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/46-re...-die-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine/5737627

Lockherup, May 4, 2021
  6. seti-dog

Samir

I hope you remember these words when the death of a loved one and the resulting sorrow comes to you. See how much comfort or rage they invoke at that time.

Samir, May 5, 2021
  7. seti-dog

Samir

No doubt there are very powerful people and probably nation-states behind this whole mess, but the end result is the same--death on a mass scale, and you can't ignore that.

My dad had just turned 76 and was frequently told he looked in his 60s. There are also young actors who died from this. It's not 'mostly 80 year olds'. If you got this, you'd probably change your turn really quick...

Samir, May 5, 2021
  8. seti-dog

cornemuse

Wow!
    My 2¢
    On the one hand, they (whoever they are) preach 'The world is running out of room & food & water & etc'.
    On the other hand, they are doing everything in their power to save the worlds worst off, excacerbating the problem.

-c-

cornemuse, May 5, 2021
    Elizabeth23 likes this.
  9. seti-dog

Lockherup

It's best to leave personal stories out of something as complicated as this. It doesn't offer the reader much except to accept it or hurt your feelings or reply with their own personal story which doesn't advance any debate. Life expectancy for a western male is 70 so I'm sure there is someone out there who lost their father at 58 and is wondering what you're complaining about. Do you want people to start asking questions about your family weight, background, why they were in the hospital for 2mos, of course not so it's best to leave it out and make your point using generic info.

I don't change my mind on something as weak as feelings or a single stat from the news and there is no mass death anywhere unless you cite third world countries which are a black hole as far information goes, but you can always try I'm listening if you have something even close to factual.

Lockherup, May 5, 2021
  10. seti-dog

Elizabeth23

let us get back to the thread question now, if you wish to continue, please open a question in the off topic section

Elizabeth23, May 5, 2021
    cornemuse likes this.
  11. seti-dog

Lockherup

True it did go a little off topic but this is far too important to ignore or let feelings get in the way. We've seen congress send people to war over fake reasons and now they created and emergency auth injection for you so I think it's a worthy mention to tell people to get a second opinion.

Lockherup, May 7, 2021
    DellXP and Elizabeth23 like this.
  12. seti-dog

Samir

Yep, you should shut up since you're not helping anyone survive with your stupidity. You don't have to change your mind--just don't mess others up with your nonsense.

Humans without humanity are just a bunch of $#%$#7 animals.

Samir, May 30, 2021
  13. seti-dog

Samir

You seriously need to stfu. This thread is about a web page not working, and that's all. In fact, if a moderator wants to delete or move all the non-topic posts to another thread in off-topic, that would be best.

Samir, May 30, 2021
  14. seti-dog

Lockherup

How did you go from software guy to a prophet and future predictions and my pain and all the other stupid things you come up with. Did you lose all your money on bitcoin since your last post ? Are you watching those globalist documentaries that are preparing the weak minded idiots to hate themselves and accept government orders at all cost ?

Lockherup, Jun 1, 2021
    Elizabeth23 likes this.
  15. seti-dog

Samir

The only stupid is the one you see when you look in the mirror. :rolleyes: I can't believe a troll like you has been a user on here this long without being banned as there is very little topical value in most of your posts.

Samir, Jun 1, 2021
  16. seti-dog

Ian Administrator

This thread is absolutely awful, and I'm locking it.

I'm sorry to @seti-dog that we couldn't answer the question and I'm so sorry to @Samir for the loss of your father.

Ian, Jun 1, 2021
Ask a Question