Got Mypal to work BRILLIANTLY but don't know why??????

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by popsmoke, Jan 12, 2021.

1. popsmoke

ClippyBeer

No such option in MyPal but so far it can play videos on every website I've tried (Youtube, CNN, ESPN, Wired, Facebook etc.)
    Last time I tried Puppy it came with Pale Moon pre-installed (Bionic Pup was the version) and it played videos on Youtube with no changes made.

Maybe you could post links to the videos that won't play with that about:config flag set to false so we can try it on MyPal.

ClippyBeer, Apr 4, 2021
  2. popsmoke

Lockherup

it sounded like you were looking for a fight with all things you mentioned like shame and pretty much being a loser for using XP .. I guess just got your BBC license fee and covid passport all in the same week. L:)

Honestly I like pupply for what it is, which is nothing to me but a boot disk and a quick diag/recovery tool. I have about 4 of them but I would nevrer recommened it for someone going from XP as I think you once tried to sell it. It just looks and feels so lame for someone coming from windows. I have settled on Mint64 as the alternative but use some others for specific tasks

Lockherup, Apr 5, 2021
    Janice likes this.
Ask a Question