Funny DETOX News

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by msfntor, Dec 14, 2022.

1. msfntor

ArcticFoxie

I found this forum by Googling for "top forums for win xp".
    One of the top results showed a list of several.
    This forum was the #1 slot.
    MSFN was the #2 slot.

There is FAR too much non-XP bias at MSFN so I think here will become a "safe haven".
    Lest too many of those non-XP "kids" start to TROLL us here also.
    Hoping that will NOT happen!

ArcticFoxie, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan and msfntor like this.
  2. msfntor

msfntor Guest

I hope so too!
    Apage satanas!
    Trolls Straight to Hell!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2022
    msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  3. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Dallol Volcano in Ethiopia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here: https://strangesounds.org/2013/06/g...-landscape-of-dallol-volcano-in-ethiopia.html

The Unearthly Scenery of Dallol, Danakil Depression, Ethiopia [Amazing Places]

Dallol is the hottest inhabited area on Earth, and also one of the most remote places on Earth. It is located in a depression, at more than 100 meters bellow sea level. Dallol has one of the most unearthly sceneries on the planet, due to its acidic hot springs, sulphur, salt, iron oxide, and other minerals, small gas geysers and pools of acid.

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  4. msfntor

xperceniol

Wow ... thank you for sharing this.

xperceniol, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan and msfntor like this.
  5. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Top 15 Windows XP Forums, Discussions, and Message Boards
    Dec 18, 2022
    The best Windows XP forum list curated from thousands of forums on the web and ranked by traffic, social media followers, domain authority & freshness.
    https://blog.feedspot.com/windows_xp_forums/

- thanks, ArcticFoxie!

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  6. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Alligators survive in frozen swamps by sticking their noses through the ice to breathe. They can shut down their metabolism so they don't need to eat and their heart rate slows down, their digestive system slows down, and they just sit and wait for the heat…

How alligators survive in frozen water

by ABC7 Sarasota

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  7. msfntor

msfntor Guest

6 Crocodile Encounters You Should Avoid ...

Welcome to the scariest channel on youtube! Here are 6 very scary crocodile encounters caught on camera you should avoid watching (part 4)!

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  8. msfntor

msfntor Guest

I Built a Wildlife Pond - here's what happened
    [​IMG]
    Stefano Ianiro

5M views 12 days ago !!.
    Eight months ago, I built a wildlife pond. Today, I share the whole story of how I turned a patch of grass, into a healthy, thriving ecosystem. Incredible transformation!

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  9. msfntor

msfntor Guest

One Year Ago I Built an Ecosystem, This Happened
    Dr. Plants

16,070,927 views Aug 23, 2022
    Vampire Crabs, Mourning Geckos, and so much more! Over the past 12 months, this paludarium has found balance and evolved into a tightly-knit ecosystem. If you have any questions, please let me know!

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  10. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Keeping A Grocery Store Lobster As A Pet
    [​IMG]
    Brady Brandwood

22M views 1 year ago
    What is it like to buy a Lobster from the grocery store seafood section and keep it in a saltwater aquarium at home as a pet? This video shows you just how this went.

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan likes this.
  11. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Leon Goes To A New Home
    [​IMG]
    Brady Brandwood

5,109,350 views Jan 14, 2022
    A 2nd follow-up to the story of buying a Lobster from the grocery store seafood section and rehabbing it and keeping it as a pet. Leon has touched the hearts of many who see what an interesting creature he is. In this episode Leon gets a new much larger aquarium...

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
  12. msfntor

msfntor Guest

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
  13. msfntor

legacyfan

some cute cats to brighten up you day and and calm you down

legacyfan, Dec 19, 2022
  14. msfntor

msfntor Guest

So what do you think of Saving the Lobsters, please?

that's funny*

but I'm very calm

msfntor, Dec 19, 2022
  15. msfntor

legacyfan

:p:p:p:p very interesting and funny! Hopefully that lobster found a new home

Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
    legacyfan, Dec 19, 2022
  16. msfntor

legacyfan

a cure for cancer has been found! (at least hopefully) significantly reduce their risk of cancer by avoiding smoking, drinking alcohol with moderation, eating a healthy diet, and protecting oneself from overexposure to the sun. The second most effective treatment is early detection of cancer. Cancers are much more treatable when at an early stage, so follow age appropriate screening recommendations for specific cancers. Screening mammograms, gynecologic examinations, stool occult-blood tests, colonoscopies, digital rectal examinations, and PSA blood tests have all been proven to help detect cancer at an earlier stage. It is also important for the general population to learn self-screening techniques such as the breast self-exam, testicular self-exam, and skin self-exam.

Contrary to popular belief, there is not a big conspiracy by the medical establishment to prevent the public from gaining access to new treatments. Unfortunately, it takes many years to identify a new treatment, show it is safe, prove that it works better than established treatments and then produce enough of the treatment to make it widely available.

There are many new, exciting ways to treat cancer that are currently under investigation. The only way to identify the most promising new treatments is to test them in clinical research trials. If you have been diagnosed with cancer, ask your physician about any clinical research trials that you may be eligible to join. You may not only help yourself, but the many other patients who are diagnosed with cancer in the future.

Again, beware of media claims of a "new cure for cancer." These are exciting times in cancer research, but we still have a long way to go. Science is slowly unraveling the secrets of the many diseases known ascancer.A Cure

legacyfan, Dec 19, 2022
  17. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Bruce Wayne Polls Arkham Inmates Asking If He Should Step Down As Batman

CELEBS·Dec 19, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

GOTHAM CITY — The Dark Knight of Gotham looks like he may finally hang up the cape for good after a poll of Arkham inmates revealed most of them wish for Bruce Wayne to step down as Batman.

"Should I step down as Batman? I will abide by the results of this poll," read the poll posted by Bruce Wayne last week. By the time the population of Arkham Asylum and the rest of Gotham's criminal underworld had voted, over 57% had voted in favor of having no more Batman.

"WELP, I guess this is it," said Bruce Wayne as he carried his outfit and equipment over to a Batcave incinerator. "Vox Populi, Vox Dei! The voice of the people is the voice of God, I always say!"

Several incarcerated psychos led by The Joker released a statement in response, saying: "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! GAME OVER, BATMAN! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!"

"I just don't know why he would do something like this, especially when the world needs him more than ever," said Commissioner Gordon as he decommissioned the bat signal. "We can only hope someone like him can take his place."

At publishing time, chaos had erupted on the streets of Gotham after Wayne asked the Arkham inmates whether he should release them all into the city.

Here: https://babylonbee.com/news/bruce-wayne-polls-arkham-asylum-asking-if-he-should-step-down-as-batman

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2022
    msfntor, Dec 20, 2022
  18. msfntor

msfntor Guest

"I'm an entertainer."

Here's a thread full of interesting facts you didn't know about the movie "Gladiator"
    Holly Ash
    ··Dec 17, 2022 · NottheBee.com

[​IMG]
    All-time classic Gladiator is one of those films we've all watched 5 or 10 times over the years. If you haven't, then you're weird. To all the non-weirdos reading: please enjoy the Twitter thread below which contains some cool and interesting factoids about the classic saga of Maximus Decimus Meridius:

Here: https://twitter.com/Defendthewest17/status/1603862810370400261

From: https://notthebee.com/article/heres...eresting-facts-you-didnt-know-about-gladiator

msfntor, Dec 20, 2022
  19. msfntor

msfntor Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2022
    msfntor, Dec 20, 2022
  20. msfntor

msfntor Guest

msfntor, Dec 20, 2022
Ask a Question