Cannot install windows xp

Discussion in 'Windows XP Installation and Setup' started by fabri, Jun 7, 2022.

1. fabri

fabri

Ciao. Ho un pc con 2 hd. I need to install windows xp sp3 in the first hd (that has 2 partition.) .the problem is that the original setup from the dvd does not let me to format and install. Take a look at the imagine. What can I do to resolve ? But also maybe I have to change the letter of the volumes because the C: is associated to the 2nd HD which contains appz and others. Help me....

Attached Files:

fabri, Jun 7, 2022
  2. fabri

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Jun 7, 2022
  3. fabri

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Jun 7, 2022
  4. fabri

MisterEd

I translated part of your screenshot: "However, this disk does not contain a compatible partition. To be able to continue the installation of Windows XP, return to the screen partition selection and create a Windows XP compatible partition on the specified disk.

I just installed Windows XP Pro last week. I know during the installation I had to delete all the existing partitions and format it.

MisterEd, Jun 7, 2022
Ask a Question