xp update error

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by gagauta, Apr 2, 2014.

1. gagauta

gagauta

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I have reinstalled XP on an old computer that bears only XP. I install all updates until 8 April.
    .. During update from Microsoft NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982524) is the error code: 0x643 appeared and the sets are pictured (in the update history, where it is marked red) "Try you, the update again to install ".
    How can I do that? It is neither in the list of available updates more, even in the list with updates of software in the Control Panel. He's downloaded.
    Where can I find it and how do I start again the installation?
    For an answer I thank you in advance and remain
    Sincerely yours
    Adrian Russ

gagauta, Apr 2, 2014
  2. gagauta

denrecnoc

I find when re-installing XP from scratch it's better not to install all the service packs all at once .... .net frameworks service packs seems to update ok when updated in a sequential order, after versions of .net framework are already installed.

The upgrade path originally for .net framework ... ver. 1.x > service packs > ver. 2.x > service packs > ver. 3.x > service packs > ver. 4.x > service packs

Here are some solutions and work a-rounds for installation errors.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976982

denrecnoc, Apr 2, 2014
  3. gagauta

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Apr 2, 2014
Ask a Question