XP ativation servers turned off?

Discussion in 'Windows XP Installation and Setup' started by Bear, May 26, 2020.

1. Bear

Bear

Hello all, 26/5/2020
    Last year I installed win xp pro on my Acer win 7 laptop.
    It has two graphics cards, and drivers for win xp do not exist for it.
    But I found all xp drivers on the net from other makes of pc.
    All drivers worked, but, the extra graphics card, and I just had to keep on trying to get both graphics cards working; big mistake.

Bogged down in drivers (black screen etc) I decided to reinstall xp.
    Now I find that Microsoft have turned off the activation servers.

I have tried to use the get around software on offer on the internet, but nothing seems to work.

Short of getting an Acer xp disk that automatically switches off the coa during installation, I really don't know what to do.

Help!

Bear, May 26, 2020
  2. Bear

cartpusher54

I go to getintopc.com and get versions of windows xp with cracked activation I mean it seems to be the only way if the servers r turned off. Some versions have drivers included as well.

cartpusher54, May 29, 2020
  3. Bear

Lex24

Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 has offline activation. So you can use the original installation ISO file and all what you need to find is an activation key. Btw, both MSO 2003 and 2007 will work on POSReady out-of-the box, there is lots of misinformation about this on the web.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Lex24, Jun 7, 2020
Ask a Question