Windows XP Unofficial Service Pack 5

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by Cesare Vesdani, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Cesare Vesdani

Cesare Vesdani

I have found a version of Windows XP which were slipstreamed with an Unofficial Service Pack 5 (SP5) update. Can someone create a standalone Service Pack 5 for Windows XP. I need a Service Pack 5 which contains all the Windows XP Embedded updates all the way up to end of support in May 2019. See this link below:

https://archive.org/details/WinXPProSP5

If there are any software developers who are capable of gathering all the Windows XP Embedded updates to package them in one single Service Pack, then please can you do that for me so that I can download and slipstream this Service Pack 5 into my Windows XP installation using NLite. The only problem that I am facing right now is the lack of finding this SP5 update for Windows XP online. I need to have a standalone Service Pack 5. Please can you make this SP5 update for me. I really need it.

Thank you.

Cesare Vesdani, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Cesare Vesdani

red Guest

have you tried ms catalogue ? download all the ones you want put them onto a disk yourself then you can slip them into your own disk or keep as is would be very careful of that link as peeps are saying it is of no use gl
    long live xp:)

red, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Cesare Vesdani

Cesare Vesdani

I have tried and used the Windows Update Catalog, but I do not know which post updates I do not have. Is there a way to only view updates which are not installed on my system? I only have slipstreamed the Unofficial Service Pack 4 for Windows XP Professional into my Windows XP Professional SP3 iso file.

Cesare Vesdani, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Cesare Vesdani

flavallee Guest

Download link:
    http://www.zone94.com/Downloads/Software/Operating Systems/Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 - Integral Edition 2021.5.15.zip

After you download and save this 741 MB-size ZIP file, unzip it.

The unzip process will create a 939 MB-size folder.

When you open that folder, a 678 MB-size ISO file will be present.

The other 4 folders and files can be deleted.

Create a bootable install disc with the ISO file.

You will have a copy of Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit which is integrated to May 2019.

flavallee, Jul 27, 2021
    xphelper likes this.
  5. Cesare Vesdani

Cesare Vesdani

I have SP4 so SP3 is inferior. I only need SP5, otherwise it is no good for slipstreaming.

Cesare Vesdani, Jul 27, 2021
  6. Cesare Vesdani

flavallee Guest

Whether "SP4" or "SP5" is part of the name is not relevant.
    The goal is to have a copy of Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit which is up to date to May 2019 - which is what you want.
    That is what that ISO file provides you with.

flavallee, Jul 27, 2021
    Samir, Janice and red like this.
  7. Cesare Vesdani

red Guest

ty flavallee have done a fresh copy as a back up just in case, you never know
    cheers phill

long live xp:)

red, Jul 27, 2021
    Samir likes this.
  8. Cesare Vesdani

Cesare Vesdani

I need a service pack with all the Windows XP Embedded updates all the way up to May 2019 when support ended for that operating system.

9. Cesare Vesdani

flavallee Guest

red:
    You're welcome. :)

Cesare:
    I'm wasting my time discussing this any further with you. :rolleyes:

flavallee, Jul 27, 2021
  10. Cesare Vesdani

Cesare Vesdani

No. You did not waste your time. I understand you. I only need the latest updates for Windows XP Embedded edition. That's all.

Ask a Question