windows xp sp3 x86 professional Auto Power ON AIMB214U board

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by Selvamurugan Thangavel, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Selvamurugan Thangavel

Selvamurugan Thangavel

Hi,

I have installed windows xp Sp3 x86 professional on my AIMB214U board.I am using mSATA(32 GB) and Transcend 2 GB(1600MHz) RAM on my board.

I want to enable auto power ON my board.I have tried more than 10 boards.whenever I am removing my adapter from the board and reinsert in to the board,it should be able to get in to the OS.but the problem is its showing windows xp logo and its doesn't show any thing after that.The screen is fully blank.If we will reinstall the OS,disabled the Auto Power ON,its working fine.
    After enabling Auto power On that board,suddenly OS

I have tried with different OS image and interchanged the mSATA and RAM's also.

whatever the RAM (1600Mhz,1066Mhz) inserted in to the board its showing only 800 MhZ.

But I have tried with safe mode and its I have logged with username and password its working fine.So how to avoid this problem

So please help me to enable auto power ON my board

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    Selvamurugan Thangavel, Oct 3, 2017
Ask a Question