Windows XP SP3. Sysprep, AI Builder, Multiple Hardware Types

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by Kuroo, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Kuroo

Kuroo

Windows XP Sysprep is very new to me and I have a few questions as to how to get it to work. I have a HP. Dell systems that run Windows XP SP3. My boss would like to switch to a better ghosting that is Sysprep. I been reading more about it and it would help make it easy to do things for the long run. Now from what I read on how to do this to make one image and put it on other systems. The problem I can't seem to understand or how to fix if I'm going to be making an multiple images windows XP system, how do I put the drivers and everything else from the other system in to the one I'm making? I been looking for a updated tutorial on the net but have not be able to find one. If anybody could walk me through the steps on how to do this that would be great or point me to website or YouTube video that could that would be great to

Kuroo, Jun 18, 2012
Ask a Question