Windows XP HD Wallpaper Pack

Discussion in 'Windows XP Customization' started by Glosswired, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Glosswired

Glosswired

If you frequent communities such as r/windowsxp, you may have seen this already, but here's a pack of Windows XP wallpapers in HD I made. www.deviantart.com/windowssenpai/art/Windows-XP-HD-Wallpaper-Pack-776806652

It contains many popular wallpapers such as Bliss, Azul, Red moon desert, Vortec space, etc. It also comes with XP Starter Edition wallpapers, along with HD wallpapers from other versions of Windows that were not previously available in HD. Some wallpapers like Autumn and Home aren't present due to them being taken down from Getty Images/Corbis years ago, and I have not had any luck from contacting Peter K. Burian to purchase Autumn in HD, nor finding out who took Home or Purple flower. The Windows XP brand wallpaper was created by Microsoft themselves and doesn't have an official HD version.

Most of these come from Getty Images and I got a few people with a downloader software to send me them in high/full res unwatermarked, where I resized and cropped them to 1920x1200. A few of them were dug up from the very corners of the internet.

Glosswired, Mar 16, 2019
  2. Glosswired

WindowsXPforever

WindowsXPforever, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Glosswired

Glosswired

The Bliss in that pack is very similar to the saturated version in my pack, except the cropping is slightly different. Oh well.

Glosswired, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Glosswired

Glosswired

A little late, but I've released 2.1. It has many new wallpapers, including XP MCE sample pictures, Vista ones, 7 sample pictures and more.

Glosswired, May 1, 2019
Ask a Question