Windows Messenger MSN Messenger Windows Live messenger is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really nice. I plan on actually keeping an account and maybe setting up a group if that's possible on MSN, for XP users! :p

Btw you'll have to have KB4019276 installed and the IE8 cumulative update from POSReady 09, then search for "TLS11" and "TLS12" keys, delete the OSVersion entry, then disable all SSL protocols except TLS 1.1/1.2 and restart and then yeah, it will work

From my knowledge. You may need to use the cert updater obtainable on MSDN website too, as well as disable the cert address check in IE8 options

This is really nice. I plan on actually keeping an account and maybe setting up a group if that's possible on MSN, for XP users! :p

Btw you'll have to have KB4019276 installed and the IE8 cumulative update from POSReady 09, then search for "TLS11" and "TLS12" keys, delete the OSVersion entry, then disable all SSL protocols except TLS 1.1/1.2 and restart and then yeah, it will work

From my knowledge. You may need to use the cert updater obtainable on MSDN website too, as well as disable the cert address check in IE8 options
I have every POSReady update installed :)

wow! pretty cool. does that potential still work?

the 'live messenger' is it yeah? the above method wud work?

[it was 'good [really] to gr8'.
it was.

...til they stopped it. :(
ah...duh usual.
'anything good that works, good, always goes by the buy,
the way si-gh-de.

endz as just...
soul[d] out.

are we[the xp] the same...?

p.s. sad ole loss for the unknowings out there.
we do know...
we payed through
tuh know.
hoo

Sure not bad option too. I just prefer pure lightweight chat, hence IRC.
Matrix is more a message store than chat..

Back