Windows Media Player Voice Sync Fixed

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by jim davis, May 21, 2018.

1. jim davis

jim davis

IT'S FIXED
    Hi Folks I want to start a new thread on this as I thought a new thread title may be more
    helpful in folks searching for a solution.​

As I stated my WMP voice sync was a mess, and it seems to have jammed up my computer as well, as now that its fixed the whole machine is a little fast in some areas.

I have K-lite codec pack, the big one that will do everything, I went to reinstall it, which it recommended as soon as I opened it. I agreed to medium level.

In re install, it found about 16 problems with WMP and itself, asked for permission 5 times on about 12 different things, to replace or repair, I granted all, except the install of K-lite WMP classic, version, this action keeps your look WMP, but uses K-lite software in side it.

after it all, it requested a restart of computer, which I granted, after a period of waking up after the restart, as my xp is slow to get roaring, I picked a movie, an old black and white in 780, it was beautiful and perfect voice sync.

This means of course I am no longer straight WMP.

But HA HA HA HA I got it going and I am not looking at a Vlc player traffic stop logo, years ago, I used to have to stack those things on a truck, never wanna see one again.

Please leave comments as you see appropriate.

jim davis, May 21, 2018
    WindowsXPforever and Ian like this.
  2. jim davis

Elizabeth23

since it is working, great work. :)

Elizabeth23, May 21, 2018
    WindowsXPforever and Ian like this.
Ask a Question