windows 7 rip question

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by jim davis, Jul 5, 2019.

1. jim davis

jim davis

While my faithfully less stupid and more intuitive XP mechine is being repaired I have pulled out my less intuitive with even more buttons to push but get less done win 7,
    I went to rip a CD to my server (flash drive)
    and it (too, like xp) tells me it can not find album info, then informs me it cant rip CD either
    even if i put the names in, after banging around and using swear words only pirates and
    gangsters know, I get to the famous "Lets Get Started and waste your life time FOREVER) buttons.

so after a while my mechine goes out to a web MS page that warns me windows 7 too is about explode like the planet "Allderon" and under the same circumstances, as MS does yet another bankster shut down, this time of wins 7 which will end my world unless i get "Wins. 10 Home Bedroom Invader" and they can even access my underwear brand and sell it.

SO MY QUESTION IS -----

if they say this 7 mech is not assassinated until Jan 14 2020
    so why might my WMP 7 be acting up already.

PS I know, I know, my windows 7 questions here have been many, hot and heavy lately,
    but I get my XP back shortly and this will mostly end, try to understand :eek:
    see its hard being a guinea pig, we get stepped on, mistaken for speed bumps. ETC.

PS I truly hope I made you laugh too :p

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    jim davis, Jul 5, 2019
    Janice likes this.
  2. jim davis

jim davis

ok I went out and to the short of it
    was told to disable player central, wmp and some other thing and it would reset it self, -NOTHING WORKED
    i go looking to just down load WMP, get to ms, they say my 7 will not do something
    la la la svc pack 2 needed, so i get down load but do not install
    cause suddenly MS says I need to use a old program offers 2 down load both,,,,,,,open one and it wants validation and says click here for validation, then I am told wmp, or something is not real :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I throw towel in cause i gotta go to bed

jim davis, Jul 6, 2019
  3. jim davis

priscus

priscus, Jul 6, 2019
    jim davis likes this.
  4. jim davis

jim davis

Thank you very very much its kind of you to chime in on this unholy disaster,
    buts that device is a bit of a submarine drive in terms of use and lay out design, I like things stream lined and feminine, and when are you gonna get a better hair dresser :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I really just want WMP BACK, evidently I had WMP, but Lunar spacewalk "media Central" kept over riding it "media Central" was a rabbit hole I can forever do with out.

and i apologize to everybody for blowing my cool so much, but see all those white hairs i have in my avatar, I ve lost everyone of them on the floor in front of win 7
    trying to get my temp 7 mech to rip a CD for my stereo

Its clear bill gates mom ate kitty litter during his ingestion.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    jim davis, Jul 6, 2019
  5. jim davis

jim davis

OK for the 4 th time i put on a miners hat and went down in to windows media features and turned WMP and DVD burner on and off, and rebooted and then I had a WMP again that would rip a CD to my server, BUT I STILL HAVE NO
    """"ALBUM INFO""" FEATURES does anyone know how to get my album info to work again, it says it can not go out on the net or something :eek:

jim davis, Jul 7, 2019
  6. jim davis

Elizabeth23

I believe xp can no longer get album info, not sure about 7.

Elizabeth23, Jul 7, 2019
    jim davis likes this.
  7. jim davis

WindowsXPforever

WindowsXPforever, Jul 7, 2019
  8. jim davis

jim davis

I see your still speedy ;), so weird, just 2 weeks ago xp album info it worked.

jim davis, Jul 8, 2019
  9. jim davis

jim davis

jim davis, Jul 8, 2019
Ask a Question