Why you and your xp computer may seemed jammed up

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by jim davis, Mar 7, 2018.

1. jim davis

jim davis

My xp w. media player was acting strange, bad vice sync ...as was my whole computer, I mean the big drag down wait time ON EVERYTHING.

pages loading slow, and oddly, files opening when i turn machine on i did not click,
    it looked bugged for sure.

in the end, I went in to WMP and default set everything, restarted machine, reset active x
    frame dropping what ever that is and I don't care, cause i want toasted bread, music played, films played, art played, or cold food , or a clean lug from my appliances not a meaningless science project to keep asexual, people avoiding geeks filled with excuse to keep in a life closet.

All this defrag analysis first stuff, and the worst of all "LETS GET STARTED" down a rabbit hole as life drips away is artificial meaning less-ness given to nothing important.

Life is too short, ol bill may have a lot, but I have never seen him excited about anything.

please don't black or white me on this, I am not against computers, theres great ADMIN out there doing vastly important jobs with comps., then theres Elizabeth here (Who could use some help) and has dug everyone of us out of the rabbit hole, :):D:rolleyes:.
    THAT'S IMPORTANT STUFF

Resetting the whole WMP platform has made my whole machine work better,
    DO TRY IT.

But it is even better to be reminded while this stuff drives us all left brain:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek:,

hugs, kisses, thank yous, birthday cards, good mental health and gratitude
    watered with lots of sleep are way more important :):):):):):):):):).

Idiot savants can build very complex machines, but sometimes their anti social addiction leaves a cold emotional ghost virus in the machine we must be careful not to catch.

P.S. i LOVE YOU

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    jim davis, Mar 7, 2018
Ask a Question