war game

Discussion in 'Windows XP Games' started by red, Dec 3, 2021.

1. red

red Guest

right this is something that i would like to replace , makes life hard as i have no idea of the name def a xp pro game

your choice which type of solider you are Russian USA German, you go through diff building train stations, and at end of 1 of the lv there is a building full of Russians and you are a sniper German taking them out there are loads of lvs and plenty of action, there is another lv where you have to protect trenches, with panzer Faust and machine gun before rescuing the officer or something

thing is wife trough all the old disks out thinking that i put them out for the bin a few words were passed but to be honest not her fault ,went after dust truck this am but had no luck and now want to play the old games again sods law

any how its not medal of honour any of them they to new , nor is it the call of duty lot, any ideas would be helpful

red, Dec 3, 2021
  2. red

ClippyBeer

Unfortunately not much to go on as that could basically describe any WWII XP era FPS.

A while back when I was looking for an XP FPS whose name I couldn't recall I searched Youtube for 'XP FPS' and after watching several I found the name of the one I was looking for (Kill Switch).

ClippyBeer, Dec 15, 2021
  3. red

red Guest

yes i know its strange how you can recall all the lv (guess its how often i played it back then ) but never the title
    will keep looking and ty for hint

found it here https://www.myabandonware.com/browse/platform/windows/ left this link in case otheres may want to take a look through

long live xp :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2021
    red, Dec 15, 2021
  4. red

TMTGTR

TMTGTR, Dec 17, 2021
Ask a Question