Wanted link for Serpent web browser

Which one of the two that I have hilighted should I download for a new install?

serpent.JPG

I would guess go with the first one, I downloaded both, and can see no difference in the two. :)
Thank you. I already have Serpent installed. This information is for a friend who wants to download this browser. I wonder why it says "Test binary" above the 1st link.

I am not sure, but you can create a different account on your computer (temporarily of course) install the browser and see what happens :)

I've never tried Roytam's Basilisk 52.x builds only the Basilisk 55.x although those aren't updated as frequently as the 52.x. I'm not sure what the difference is between the uxp and the ia32 releases since he doesn't elaborate. I'm quite busy at the present but when I have some free time I'll try them both and post my findings.

Many thanks. Greatly appreciated!
BTW, the download links in the forum to Basilisk 55 also do not work any more. They take me to other web pages. Neither can I find a link to 55 elsewhere on the internet.

Last edited:
I tried both the Serpent 52.x versions (UXP and IA32) and like Elizabeth, found no difference between the two. They load websites identically, both score 473 at HTML5TEST.COM and even show the same version in the 'about' dialogue. Only Roytam can tell us what the difference is.

Here is the download repo for all versions of Serpent XP (52 & 55):

http://o.rthost.win/basilisk/

Back