Runtime 6 Overflow Error using 16 bit app. HELP

I'm using XP on the latest version of virtualbox and extensions on my Win 7 system. I use a 16 bit program that worked perfectly and then suddenly I'm getting a Runtime error '6' Overflow error.
I've tried reinstalling the program and VB and a variety of changes to how the program launches, but nothing.
I've searched everywhere and the only information I've found relates to Visual Basic. I didn't do anything with code. .its a free standing program.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And of course I need the program to work today.
Thanks in advance,
Mark

I'm using XP on the latest version of virtualbox and extensions on my Win 7 system. I use a 16 bit program that worked perfectly and then suddenly I'm getting a Runtime error '6' Overflow error.
I've tried reinstalling the program and VB and a variety of changes to how the program launches, but nothing.
I've searched everywhere and the only information I've found relates to Visual Basic. I didn't do anything with code. .its a free standing program.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And of course I need the program to work today.
Thanks in advance,
Mark

Use DOSbox 0.74. It is meant for 16bit programs on 32bit and 64bit systems. Just google "DOSBox" or go to www.dosbox.com and download.

Back