Pos Ready Passwords

Discussion in 'Windows XP Installation and Setup' started by cornemuse, Mar 13, 2020.

1. cornemuse

cornemuse

I tried to install Posready on a computer, got to admins password. Requirements, 6 minimum, '3 of 4' from: lower case letters upper case, numbers, special charactors. I tried 6 to 15 (and more!) charactors upper + lower letters + numbers + lota of diff @#$%^&*'s.

NO COMBO is accepted. I had to write them down to make sure I got them right the second time.

What gives??

Dont need Pos, just want to see what it is, , , , , ,

-corne-

cornemuse, Mar 13, 2020
  2. cornemuse

Elizabeth23

go without an admin password, you can always set an admin password later, does this allow you to install the program?

Elizabeth23, Mar 13, 2020
  3. cornemuse

j896

Try administrator as password then when you log on you can change it to not require password to log on in the settings

j896, Mar 14, 2020
  4. cornemuse

cornemuse

No matter what I enter
    , this box {above} pops up every time I enter & re-enter a password & click OK, then back to square one, , , , ,

Oh, cant move on without a password, 'Next' is greyed out. Only options are 'Back' or 'Cancel'

cornemuse, Mar 14, 2020
  5. cornemuse

j896

Ok sorry i dident read it right...Are you sure your cap lock is not on or something. i just installed it in a vm. I used dell as name and Boob888 as pasword. if it does install for you administrator must be used to log in to windows and that password or what ever you use as pass

j896, Mar 14, 2020
  6. cornemuse

Elizabeth23

uninstall the program, delete every reference about it from the registry, then download a new copy of the program as you may have gotten a corrupted copy, then try to install, :)

Elizabeth23, Mar 14, 2020
  7. cornemuse

Lex24

Just to clarify for others, the OP is apparently talking about Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 operating system. I use something like this without any problems:

nygbb8844P

Lex24, Mar 14, 2020
Ask a Question