Pls help

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by siamtorb, Jul 23, 2016.

1. siamtorb

siamtorb

Hello,

Could u help me with a problem.?

I had an administrator account(password protected) and a user account on my windows xp, and today morning i change my user account to administrator account. I saw there has been two administrator account and after that i managed to change the user account from administrator to limited, but the selection button is not displaying and and cant change like before.
    After some time i tried to switch the user to administrator account i cant see the account logo in the welcome screen to change the user.

Pls help with that, i need to keep my system like before.

siamtorb, Jul 23, 2016
  2. siamtorb

Jake1702

So I'm guessing you want to make an account Administrator again? You can do it from the command line. Open Command Prompt (Open the start menu and click run, then type cmd and press enter.) Type the command net localgroup Administrators "User" /add. Where "User" is the username of the account. For example, if the account was named John, you would type the command net localgroup Administrators "John" /add.

Jake1702, Jul 23, 2016
Ask a Question