Outlook express help please

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by DangerousDan, Mar 26, 2014.

1. DangerousDan

DangerousDan

I am running XP SP3 & OE 6.0. I have three separate email accounts (Indentity). The accounts all end in "@bellsouth.net." I could go into [email protected] and pick up only the email sent to that address. Then I could go into [email protected] and pick up only the email sent to that address and so on.

All of a sudden, "email1" stopped working but email2 and 3 still worked perfectly. I ended up doing a keyboard chat with my internet supplier (att U-Verse) and allowed the technician to control my computer to fix. Took him about 30 minutes but it was accomplished. However, I now have a different problem.

If I go into email1, I get only the email sent to that specific address. Then I can go into email2 and I will get the email sent only to that specific address. Then I can go into email3 and it will download not only the email addressed to that specific address but also all the email addressed to "email1" and "email2."

I need to change that so that I only download the email addressed to each specific email address.

Any suggestions?

Regards, Dan

DangerousDan, Mar 26, 2014
  2. DangerousDan

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Mar 26, 2014
  3. DangerousDan

DangerousDan

Thanks for the input. Problem solved. Regards, Dan

DangerousDan, Mar 27, 2014
  4. DangerousDan

Elizabeth23