not sure who to ask...

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by Darren Elliott, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Darren Elliott

Darren Elliott

this question has to do with browser, however im not sure if i should ask this to mozilla or ask google, but everytime i want to login to google i enter my username and hit "next" and it does nothing..i tried in safe mode with firefox 52.9.0ESR and it works but if i want to exit safe mode and use it normally it still doesnt work...so im not sure if its a google problem or a firefox problem...

can you help me decide who to ask so i dont ask too many?

Darren Elliott, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Darren Elliott

DK59

Are ya 100% that you saved both username and password? Sometimes you do something and accidentally end up saving only the username or password.

DK59, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Darren Elliott

Elizabeth23

if you are using firefox, then the password and user name are saved in tools/options/security/saved logins

there is a button to push to be shown passwords, user name is already visible

--------------

https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

also when I go to the above website my browser shows as firefox 63. :) as I have changed by general user override in about:config, so when I sign in to google there is no problem, even though I am using firefox 52.9.0 ESR

Elizabeth23, Dec 8, 2018
    cleverscreenname likes this.
Ask a Question