New patch for XP to Prevent a worm

Saw this patch when it was released minutes ago. With having the POSReady 2009 patches + this it makes XP more secure :) Anyways i have RDP disabled on my systems. I'm writing a post on my blog on how to make XP actually more secure then it is by default, stay tuned! :p

I'm really happy they are still releasing emergency patches for XP

yea zero day, Micro Soft is your friend, :eek: I am your friend too,:cool: cause we met on a forum :eek:

I would not winkle down MS/windows throat if their heart was on fire.
I question just what does this patch do beside save my life.
they have zero interest in anything but seeing my machine blow up :confused:.

this is, there are no real paying jobs America , keep your job or sell your body on the streets , these people are capable of anything, just ask one out of three of our women,
or the other two who know they are next.

Same mentality, just another mission-your info and wallet.

mean while beyond the iron curtain, Mcdonalds in Sweden pays
$20.50 an hour :mad: but Big Mac only cost 23 more cents
they can afford honesty.

MS is a molester, it would be nice if this was their angel heart worrying about little oh you, but i doubt it.

Last edited:
I'm kinda with Jim here.
mICROSOFT is not content with XP dying a natural death, they're killing it. (trying hard anyways) I dont trust them, , , , , ,

I D/L'd these 'patches', I will NOT install for XP-64, those comps are 100% off line. Not sure about -32. How long have these 'threats' been around??

"Just because you're paranoid dos'nt mean they're not out to get you!!"

-c-

+1 cornemuse, :), I downloaded the patch but have not installed it yet, I am waiting to see if any problems occurred from others using the patch, first. I have anything I could find relating to remote desktop disabled or removed if possible, so I will keep my fingers crossed, :)

I downloaded the patch but have not installed it yet, I am waiting to see if any problems occurred from others using the patch,

As usual and thank god for it----
LIZ is double thinking this thing.

its a deep program so this may not work, but i would have Kerpersky check it,
IF THEY HAVE EVEN FLAGGED IT FOR INSPECTION YET.

I have run a scan with 360 and with MAMB, with no detection on the installer, but I have still not installed it yet, Jim, it is still sitting on my desktop :)

Saw this patch when it was released minutes ago. With having the POSReady 2009 patches + this it makes XP more secure :) Anyways i have RDP disabled on my systems. I'm writing a post on my blog on how to make XP actually more secure then it is by default, stay tuned! :p
Which is your blog to check it out?
Best.

Back