myPal home page stuck....

Hi gang!.... i cant seem to get the MyPal browser off Wikipedia for my home page. I have reset it a thousand times to google or some other search engine but keeps going back... any ideas? many thanks, using v29/3/0 (32bit)

Hi, and thanks for your reply... That's like burning down the house to cure a case of fleas... I was hoping it was a configuration setting or procedure of linking the home page.... Dragging and dropping desired link should do the trick, correct??

Hi ClippyB and thanks for the comment.... Great suggestion, when I went there,... the link is the window was set to Google ( what I wanted it to be)... but here is what I have noticed... When I click a new page (the check mark opening a new page session) the page stays blank, forcing me to enter the link info in the address bar., then whatever is typed there comes up in Wikipedia. If I click the HOME icon just to the left of the address bar, I go to google, where I wanted to go... Its a workaround but it works.... thanks for jumping in!...

Back