My opinion about SpywareBlaster

Discussion in 'Windows XP Security' started by WindowsXPforever, Oct 12, 2018.

1. WindowsXPforever

WindowsXPforever

So i was using it for 3 weeks and its really a good program! If you use(d) spywareblaster share your opinions about it! :) :) :)

WindowsXPforever, Oct 12, 2018
  2. WindowsXPforever

Elizabeth23

I used it many years ago, but now just use malwarebytes free and 360 TSE av

Elizabeth23, Oct 12, 2018
    WindowsXPforever likes this.
  3. WindowsXPforever

jim davis

I was swayed against spy-blaster because it updates

The only safe open source program/search engine in the world is Startpage.
    you can use old Firefox and use start page as a home/search engine page, but have the benefit of Firefox, even your service provider can not see were you go with startpage, the search address is encrypted in your computer, you can look at pages in proxy, the site you visit will see you as a robot, unless you unproxy the page. you can't get Hacked if your only seeing a copy of the page in proxy

Noscript
    will stop all redirects, until you OK them.
    it will block all scripts unless you ok them one by one,

Ghostery stops all trackers,

install Zamania anti logger free, shut off its updates, and it will always be free

Its your life, don't be clubbed and groomed into walking around naked so you can have something that under no circumstance's you must have, you already have what counts most, your personal privacy, nothing is worth more then that.

These above programs become second nature to manage in about a weeks, they are dam quick to use.

they are all made by folks who hate the invisible molestation by the internet.

jim davis, Oct 21, 2018
Ask a Question