Moving back to XP...

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by Kyle, May 11, 2016.

1. Kyle

Elizabeth23

reply no.2, that link did not do much for me, too technical, If any info about me is being passed to others, I am okay with that, since my credit score is 0, I doubt that any one wants to steal my identity, :)

Elizabeth23, Jun 2, 2016
  2. Kyle

ScaleCraft

Not so much a question of "legal"...as all my copies (including spares) are. It's that WGA was the early attempt at telemetry for MS to read data off your computer..like, oh, hard drive serial number..and oh, gee, this isn't the same computer you installed XP on....BIOS data..that kind of stuff.
    What really got me was the forced update, no choice, sort of like the BS they are doing now shifting folks to 10.
    I am SO glad they cannot do that with XP, especially with my updates turned OFF deep inside so they cannot just remotely turn them back on.

ScaleCraft, Jun 2, 2016
  3. Kyle

Dibya

Asking for using Crome which steal your all information
    Use good av and forget about it
    Who ? Told you That?
    Read this thread here http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=141552&sid=25c9f8c824109bf28c5b22b11320b652#141552
    and provided links.
    Surely XP/2k3 is best Windows and windows server made yet

Dibya, Jun 3, 2016
Ask a Question