Memory Dump (dmp) Help Reading, Debuglog.txt

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by majik655, Mar 4, 2016.

1. majik655

majik655

Attached is a memory dump file (.dmp), system event log, and a debuglog.txt that was generated using MS debug tools analyzing the .dmp file.

My question is , could someone read these files and explain to me why the xp machine would randomly restart?

If I read the debuglog.txt correct... (which I have no understanding of ) is it pointing to the CPU processor as the problem?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Attached Files:

majik655, Mar 4, 2016
  2. majik655

Elizabeth23

Rtenicxp.sys search says this is for realtec device, either nic or audio???

can you go to your manufacturer's website and have them scan your pc??

dell has this capability at their website, from what I read your is an ASUS??

other than that I cannot say as I am not very well versed in reading minidumps.

Elizabeth23, Mar 5, 2016
  3. majik655

majik655

Thank you for the response, and some how I was stupid to even not see that "bugcheck analysis" portion. So as long as that is what is supposedly caused the issue....then we will look into updating the drivers...

Again thank you for pointing that out. If anyone else happens to see something different please don't hesitate to reply, we are open ears.

majik655, Mar 7, 2016
Ask a Question