Making a windows xp iso with custom features preloaded

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by Jakob99, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Jakob99

Jakob99

As the title suggests does anybody know how to make a windows xp iso with custom features preloaded(Internet explorer automatically installed update hack auto enabled etc etc) I searched google for help but all I found was how to do it the standard way(No custom features preloaded)which I did try but failed(The process worked but a file was missing when I tried to install this in a VM. It had all the updates compiled) Any help is appreciated and credit will be given to whomever can solve this.

Jakob99, Mar 31, 2015
  2. Jakob99

Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23, Mar 31, 2015
  3. Jakob99

Jakob99

I actually used this program the first time I tried this(Without the custom features)and didn't notice that portion of their website. Thanks for your help and this can now be closed(Unless someone wants this left open for any reason)

Jakob99, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Jakob99

Elizabeth23

they have a very good thread on what not to uninstall or change.

I noticed on my last install that some of the registry pre-settings, will be flagged as PUP with MBAM. So I will just adjust my registry by hand the next time I install.

Elizabeth23, Apr 1, 2015
Ask a Question