Login

Discussion in 'Windows XP Drivers' started by JustinzHereNow, Feb 2, 2012.

1. JustinzHereNow

JustinzHereNow

HELP. I don't know why my login in is so slow. It takes 40 seconds for the computer to load from Welcome screen to desktop. I already changed menu show delay in registry to 100 and changed my plain background to a picture. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! :D

JustinzHereNow, Feb 2, 2012
  2. JustinzHereNow

MustangTheWolf

I don't know if you even still look at this post or not being how long you waited with no help, but the best thing to do is run a defragger like one of the following:

1) Smart Defrag which is by IObit. This will defrag your hard drive including your boot files.

http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html

2) You could also use Advanced Systemcare Free 5, which will repair pretty much all problems with your computer. You can also buy it for more fixes but it'll never ask you to pay for it while using it, and repairs are unlimited. It's also a very fast registry fixer which would also help your computer out.

http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcareper.html

3) Use your "preinstalled" hard drive defragger by going to your "Computer" in your start menu. Then right clicking on your hard drive which would be the C drive in most cases. Then there should be an option to defrag that drive.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I highly recommend your download one of the programs above. Mainly the second one for it has the IObit defrag in it because it to is a IObit product.

If you take a look at this please reply and tell me if this works.

MustangTheWolf, Feb 21, 2012
Ask a Question