Lecteur F effacé

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by Sorelois, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Sorelois

Sorelois

Bonjour,
    Après avoir enregistré un document je l’envoie vers le lecteur F afin de le conserver sur une clé USB. J’ignore la raison mais le lecteur F a disparu de la liste où je peux copier un document. Si je branche mon opprimante dans le port USB utilisé mon imprimante est fonctionnel. Que faire pour retrouver l’usage du lecteur F?

Sorelois, Dec 30, 2020
  2. Sorelois

Mr Siamese Cat

Bonjour

Vous devrez utiliser Google Traduction pour tirer le meilleur parti du forum. Bien que le français soit une belle langue, l'anglais est maintenant reconnu comme la langue internationale des sciences et de l'ingénierie

You will need to use Google Translate in order to get the best from the Forum. Although French is a beautiful language, English is now recognized as the international Science and Engineering Language

Translation of your post below.

Hello,

After saving a document, I send it to drive F in order to keep it on a USB key. I don't know the reason, but drive F has disappeared from the list where I can copy a document. If I plug my printer into the USB port used, my printer is functional. What can I do to find the use of drive F?

Possible Answer:

If your Dongle is not connected to the computer you will not see it.

If you connect your Dongle and cant see it, try another USB port, try rebooting computer. Try inserting dongle before turning on computer and leaving it in. Can you see it in the bios on boot up?

Try another computer. Try squeezing dongle. Try throwing dongle against wall.

Mr Siamese Cat, Dec 30, 2020
Ask a Question