IPCamTalk: fendermen

This is the type of hostility XP users get.

ipcamtalk2.pngipcamtalk3.png ipcamtalk4.png

IPCamTalk-fenderman_small_peepee1.png

Imagine saying to someone that they don't know you, and you don't know them, and would like to keep it that way. Yet, observe how rude he is, yet calls me a "dick" while banning me. I imagine though, his hostility does not end simply with XP users.

"Using this machine is idiotic you can literally buy a machine for 50-100 bux that would recover that money in power efficiency alone rather than using your old POS."

To conclude this encounter, I have discovered this guy to be a self-absorbed authoritarian child.

A random stranger insults me first, by saying what I'm doing is idiotic, then claims I AM BEING THE DICK. This is the kind of behavior acceptable only in a world where children inhabit the bodies of grown ups.

I have to imagine that this NPC was pre-programmed with hostility being the outcome no matter what dialog I selected, LOL (thinks of Baldur's Gate).

He updated his power trip message, lol.
IPCamTalk-fenderman_small_peepee2.png

Last edited:
That person is living in constant angry pain. So ever-present that he is oblivious to the alternative. When something good comes his way, his "instinct" is to distrust, suspect, tag as an attack and to neutralize. What a sorry state, and for no reason...

"The wicked flee where none pursue..."
Aren't you glad, it isn't you...

Back