I need an android MTP driver for XP

Well i have, a huawei y3 and when i install the mtp driver from, microsoft and wmp 11 it still doesnt work, ! If so i really dont like, wmp 11 i like wmp 9 .sooo why it still doesnt work

are you getting specific errors and if so what does it say exactly, and are there any errors in event viewer specific to this issue, if so paste a copy of the error here so I can view it.

in other words, the plugin installed the driver, but windows is not excepting the driver?

go to device manager and uninstall the driver then shutdown, plug in device, then restart computer. the driver should install properly unless it is not compatible with xp.

in other words, the plugin installed the driver, but windows is not excepting the driver?

go to device manager and uninstall the driver then shutdown, plug in device, then restart computer. the driver should install properly unless it is not compatible with xp.
It sees the device but it still says found new hardware mtp and the new hardware wizard popups

As far as I know, phone drivers are model-specific but MTP is a transfer protocol like ADB. So perhaps he isn't looking for a USB phone driver. I'm getting lots of search results for "xp mtp driver" but I don't currently have time to read them.

Back