I have problems with every single driver, PLEASE REPLY!

Discussion in 'Windows XP Help and Support' started by kopoil, Dec 23, 2014.

1. kopoil

kopoil

So first of all, all of my integrated drivers doesn't seem to work. When i plug in an usb keyboard it doesn't seem to work because i have problem with it's driver. But when i plugin the old keyboard (i mean the old 2 ports for mouse and keyboard) they work fine. My integrated video card driver also doesn't seem to work, also my integrated LAN card. Take look at that picture.

s12.postimg.org/4qnrk4qiz/untitled.jpg

When i was using my PCI-E video card it was working just fine but now i had problems with it and i come back to my integrated one. But it's drivers show this problem and i am not able to play games and i have a litte lag on everything(even on youtube...). I'm also using PCI lan card because the integrated one is not working. I installed soo many drivers and still nothing. Is there some MAINBOARD driver that i didn't installed? Because i have this problem since my windows reinstall. But as i said, at that time i had video card and i was able to play games so it didn't troubled me then. Any suggestions what this could be? This isn't happening because my driver is too old, i installed all kind of drivers(new and old) and nothing seem to work. Please reply as fast as you can! I BEG YOU.

kopoil, Dec 23, 2014
  2. kopoil

Elizabeth23

I need the make, model, and model number of the pc

also, note that the chipset driver must be installed first before other drivers, restarted and then the next drivers installed, the chipset sets up the pc for the other drivers.

Elizabeth23, Dec 24, 2014
  3. kopoil

Elizabeth23

4. kopoil

kopoil

Nothing there is working, i tried everything. I'm starting to think that my windows is causing this problem? But i have this problem since i installed windows, there is no virus or something... i'm sure of it. Do you have any other suggestions?

kopoil, Dec 24, 2014
  5. kopoil

kopoil

Okay, another question. Can i install windows XP from the recovery console?(without CD or USB)

kopoil, Dec 24, 2014
  6. kopoil

Elizabeth23

no you cannot install from recovery console, but you can run a repair IF the install cd is at the same service pack as what is on pc now.

have you run checkdisk??

in recovery console type in

chkdsk c: /r

let run till it finishes and if any errors are found then run again.

=====

you have not given me the make, model and model number of your pc, or is it a self built pc??

Elizabeth23, Dec 24, 2014
Ask a Question