I finally have a real site!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by WindowsXPforever, Jul 22, 2019.

1. WindowsXPforever

WindowsXPforever

Well, i've been having this site up for almost 5 months and the best part is that it works on IE5+ and is hosted on my Windows Server 2003 machine that i own. Don't expect to be fast as it's Internet Speed is 384KB/s 3G :p Anyways here is the link for it http://nojus.trexion.com and the HTTPS version(doesn't work with browsers without TLS 1.2 sadly!) https://nojus.trexion
    com A final note: NO, i'm not advertising nor i like advertising, i just want to show my site :)

WindowsXPforever, Jul 22, 2019
    priscus likes this.
  2. WindowsXPforever

priscus

Good luck.

When I wanted a PC to be running 24/7 (was for a PC based security system, rather than a net server) I got a couple of really cheap ex-corporate thin clients. One already had XP (embedded), and have installed a Linux on the other. Replaced the DOMs with a mSATA SSD. Low Power draw, quiet and fanless system.

priscus, Jul 22, 2019
  3. WindowsXPforever

Computer semi-expert

I can't get the XP page to load. I get an error about improper credentials (see attached screenshot).

Other than that, great site!

Attached Files:

Computer semi-expert, Jul 22, 2019
  4. WindowsXPforever

priscus

Got the first OK.
    but got:

"nojus.trexion’s server IP address could not be found." for HTTPS version, which I assumed to be occurring because I have not selected the option to use TLS1.2 in Chrome. No point me enabling it, as I am about to take apart this machine I am using. (Re-build time has come around!)

priscus, Jul 22, 2019
  5. WindowsXPforever

Elizabeth23

nice site, but could not access the 9xboard/windows xp/or windows server2003

loved the blog page, :)

got the same errors as ComputerExpert

Elizabeth23, Jul 22, 2019
  6. WindowsXPforever

WindowsXPforever

The Win9xBoard works OK for me, the Windows XP and Server 2003 pages are currently under construction :)

WindowsXPforever, Jul 22, 2019
  7. WindowsXPforever

Elizabeth23

I see, thanks for the update, :) I can get into the 9x board, but do not need to as I have only ever had xp, :)

Elizabeth23, Jul 23, 2019
Ask a Question