Help With Windows XP Service 3 ISO File For Download

I want to reinstall my Windows XP Service Pack 3. Unfortunately i lost my ISO File Please any one can share me working link of Windows XP service Pack 3. My Kid used to play games on it and yesterday windows xp got crashed.

It's illegal to share the link as Windows XP is copyrighted.
Or did you have a disc for Windows but lost it, and so need an ISO? I don't know.

Hello MachiMachi,
Service Pack 3 for XP is available quite legally from the MajorGeeks site.

Search for it in the little search box on the left of the MajorGeeks page about half way down. Just type in Microsoft or XP and it should pop up.

Cheers,

Mark. (Aunty Jack.

I wasn't aware though, because I thought XP SP3 was just a thousand of updates to SP2 or something.

But I am stupid. I think he meant the CD because Windows XP 'got crashed' according to the OP.

Visit mydigitallife.info -> forums. They have an old Windows sub-forum where you can search for and find tonnes of dl links from fast major web hosting sites like Mega.co.nz. The links you find are mostly untouched ISOs from MSDN that you can verify with their hash values...

IMHO, Windows ISOs shouldn't be made illegal. It's the sharing of cd keys and serials that should be!

Back