Ethernet Driver

im on windows 7 and i want to install windows xp but i will have no internet because i need to find a ethernet driver or internet driver i really want to install windows xp but i need internet i cant find my ethernet driver.

If your computer is a factory brand one, you need to provide its brand name and model name and model number.
If your computer is a self built one, you need to provide the brand name and model number of its motherboard.
Until you provide that information, no one here knows which ethernet device your computer has.

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H (support site)
This motherboard is a 2nd/3rd generation model and has an Intel USB 3.0 controller.
If your Windows XP SP3 32-bit install media does not have USB 3.0 drivers integrated into it, you will likely need to use a PS/2 keyboard and mouse.
If you use a USB keyboard and mouse, they likely will not work.

This motherboard has an integrated Realtek RTL8111 gigabit ethernet device.
The appropriate driver you will need is located HERE.

Does your Windows XP install media have Service Pack 3(SP3) as part of it?

Is your Windows XP install media Home Edition or Professional or Media Center Edition?

just get yourself a copy of xp with sp3 should do the job, many places to find it internet archive have a few free to download most come with install keys , and will still use the old keys on the case sticker if not :)

Provide the hardware ID of your currently installed Ethernet connection and graphics card, I'll check the possibility and provide its driver download link for XP.

You'll find the hardware ID in the device manager - do right-click on the Ethernet card from the device manager and go to its properties to check its hardware ID.

Back