Deleting IE-8 from XP

Discussion in 'Windows XP General Discussion' started by Lusby Clark, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Lusby Clark

Lusby Clark

Are there any disadvantages to deleting IE-8 from Windows XP once FireFox is installed and up and running. If there are websites that can only be accessed with IE-8, what are their names. I am mostly interested in disasterous things that will or might go wrong with XP if it doesn't have IE alongside its flanks.

I would like to offer my congratulations to the designers and managers of this blogsite. I am a member of several other similar blogsites and this is the only one that accommodates a detour over to Google or some other website, and then allows the user to come back as if they had never been absent. This is a real handy feature for spell-checking and/or fact-checking while posting a message. Can't thank you enough. By the way, I just discovered that this feature doesn't carry over into the Edit test box.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    Lusby Clark, Dec 20, 2014
  2. Lusby Clark

Elizabeth23

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/947324

from here

from here

Elizabeth23, Dec 20, 2014
Ask a Question