cloud based medical records

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Bertha Watkins, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Bertha Watkins

Bertha Watkins

I bet everyone has heard of EHR software, it's basically a cloud based software that physicians use nowadays. Now, my questions is.... do you think it's much better to use EHR softwares than the old method (which is handwritten charts and records)? Since EHR softwares are cloud based, isn't it too risky because we are talking about people's medical records here. Just my two cent....

If you agree that EHR softwares are worth it, could you suggest the best best EHR software our there in the market?

Thanks!

Bertha Watkins, Nov 5, 2015
  2. Bertha Watkins

Bettyrobbins

Yes, I heard that from a friend. But, I'm not so familiar with an EHR system that would work well. Anyway, I googled it today and I find meditouch as a result. Reviews stated that that its a good software's web interface because it can easily tracks medical records. However, If you really want to know the details I'll be asking my friend soon even the company who provides her with that, then I'll get back to you.

Bettyrobbins, Dec 14, 2015
  3. Bertha Watkins

Bertha Watkins

Thanks! We got HealthFusion which is great because they also have denial management software. So far it's been working great. :)

Bertha Watkins, Jan 31, 2016
Ask a Question