cloud based medical records

I bet everyone has heard of EHR software, it's basically a cloud based software that physicians use nowadays. Now, my questions is.... do you think it's much better to use EHR softwares than the old method (which is handwritten charts and records)? Since EHR softwares are cloud based, isn't it too risky because we are talking about people's medical records here. Just my two cent....

If you agree that EHR softwares are worth it, could you suggest the best best EHR software our there in the market?

Thanks!

Yes, I heard that from a friend. But, I'm not so familiar with an EHR system that would work well. Anyway, I googled it today and I find meditouch as a result. Reviews stated that that its a good software's web interface because it can easily tracks medical records. However, If you really want to know the details I'll be asking my friend soon even the company who provides her with that, then I'll get back to you.

Yes, I heard that from a friend. But, I'm not so familiar with an EHR system that would work well. Anyway, I googled it today and I find meditouch as a result. Reviews stated that that its a good software's web interface because it can easily tracks medical records. However, If you really want to know the details I'll be asking my friend soon even the company who provides her with that, then I'll get back to you.

Thanks! We got HealthFusion which is great because they also have denial management software. So far it's been working great. :)

Back