ClassicOS Screenshot for Windows XP (Free Tool)

14o0sb5.png

ClassicOS Screenshot is a free open source tool. It is part of our open source fork of ReactOS. This free tool takes a screenshot the moment you open it. It is fast, saves files as BMP format and I recommend placing it in your taskbar quick launch to screenshot open apps such as FireFox, windowed games, etc.

Its easy, safe, open source and completely free. Designed for Windows XP as well.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwCi267Jpve3NlZfWVl4Z2RiNWc

INSTALL:
1. Open the downloaded file. 2. Follow the guide in the installer. 3. Extract the file to your desktop or somewhere easy to get to.
I recommend shortcutting the file to quick launch.

Hmmmm - not going to run an executable on this. If you have a screenshot, why can't you post it right here on a post? We're following this closely at MSFN, and we hoping for some revelation of a real product here. So far, I must say it looks rather shady.

Hmmmm - not going to run an executable on this. If you have a screenshot, why can't you post it right here on a post? We're following this closely at MSFN, and we hoping for some revelation of a real product here. So far, I must say it looks rather shady.
Once I get home I will do that.

Back